Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/13/2001 5:01:17 PM EDT
[url]http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2001/9/13/93136.shtml[/url]
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 5:07:25 PM EDT
[b]3. President Clinton is largely responsible for this disaster. ”He decimated U.S. forces. He helped the very nations seeking to harm us, Russia and China. He claimed they were strategic partners. Russia and China have been backing these terrorist countries like Iraq.” "What Clinton did was get the good people out of these agencies, the intelligence agencies. They either quit or were fired. The people who supported Clinton stayed or were promoted. "Look at the case of Notra Trulock [former head of nuclear weapons security at the Dept. of Energy]. He was fired because he complained about the lack of security. The people who agreed with Clinton and helped produce this current situation are still running these agencies in the U.S. government. "Clinton policies also feminized the military. The promotion of feminization and homosexuality not only ruins morale, but to the rest of the world, our enemies look at that and think we are weak.”[/b] I agree 100%. Clinton has blood on his hands. I saw him on Fox News at the WTC. A Fox NEws reporter conered him and asked him if it was true that in December he did not allow the pentagon to strike Bin Laden when they knew where he was. Clinton hemmed and hawed and said the best chance they had to get him was when he bombed in 1998. He never did answer if the allegations were true. Aviator [img]www.dredgeearthfirst.com/aviator.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 9/13/2001 5:16:54 PM EDT
I always said that POS is the most dangerous man in this country. These events just proved it.
Top Top