Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2005 7:31:06 PM EDT
Check this out on Ebay  WTF???[/size=2]
Che Back to list of items  Listed in category:    DVDs & Movies > DVD

911 Lies - The Lie and The Cover-up! Explosive Video! Item number: 6431473524  

You are signed in    Watch this item in My eBay | Email to a friend

Larger Picture

price:  US $9.99

Time left:  1 day 15 hours
7-day listing, Ends Sep-15-05 12:22:06 PDT
Start time:  Sep-08-05 12:22:06 PDT
Item location:  Jacksonville, Florida
United States

Ships to:  Worldwide
Shipping costs:  FREE - Other (see description) (within United States )
Other shipping services available
Shipping, payment details and return policy

Seller information
36--dd ( 1324)  
 Feedback Score: 1324
Positive Feedback: 99.8%
Member since Jan-19-01 in United States

Read feedback comments  
Add to Favorite Sellers  
Ask seller a question  
View seller's other items
Store view | List view

Visit this seller's eBay Store!
New Dealer Plz  

PayPal Buyer Protection  
Free Coverage now up to $1,000. See eligibility.  

Description  (revised)  

Item Specifics - DVDs  
Region Code:  WorldWide    Rating:  NR  
Genre:  Documentary    Display Format:  Full Screen  
Sub-Genre:  History    Condition:  --  

New Dealer Plz

Visit my eBay Store: New Dealer Plz

Add to Favorite Stores | Sign up for Store newsletter  

911 LIES

THE LIE TO COVER A LIE!

Click Here For FREE SHIPPING On This Item!

Otherwise shipping charges will apply!

This video analyzes images of the aircraft that is claimed to have struck the South Tower of the former World Trade Centre complex in New York on the morning of September 11, 2001.

It analyzes actual CNN video as well as several taken by numerous spectators. This video is a collectors item just for all the original videos it reproduces!

The strike has been officially attributed to a hijacked United Airlines Boeing 767-222 flight number UA175 bound from Boston to LA being flown deliberately into the tower. But was this correct? This video shows proof that it was impossible for an aircraft alone to have been responsible for this tragedy. It also answers some, so far, unanswered questions, such as:

Who is responsible for the 911 Disaster?

Was Osama Bin Forgotten just a scapegoat?

Was this tragedy just a pretext to get America into Iraq and oust an uncooperative Saddam?

Were the “live” images we saw on tv manufactured (Advanced holograms)?

What is “Ghost Gun”? Is it active? Was it used on 911?

Allegations that the “19 hijackers” are alive and well in their home towns.

The quickly squashed German government’s investigation into the disaster.

And exactly why was CNN already on the rooftop of a neighboring building, ready to film, prior to the first aircraft's arrival?

If a Boeing 767-200 had hit the tower it would have exploded externally and bent the facade inward noticeably while depositing pieces of fuselage, wings, tail fins...etc in the streets below. There was no such wreckage found.

Hear real testimony from various police and firemen on the scene of how everything was dust. And the largest piece of office equipment found was of half a telephone dialing pad.

Review reports from such agencies as:

MIT

FEMA

RAF

FAA

Watch from inside a nearby helicopter as it is buffeted by ‘strange’ winds that can not be attributed to a fire hundreds of feet away.

Hear real testimony from spectators at ground-zero of the demolition style explosions they heard as they were fleeing the crumbling building.

See with your own eyes the unmistakable nuclear glow inside the South Tower - just before it exploded!

You won’t agree with everything on this amazing video -

But you will never see 911 in the same light again after watching it!

The A&E channel is currently running their ‘official’ version of the 911 disaster. See that one - then get this one and realize just how they are deceiving us.

This video can be viewed worldwide and will play with:

Real Player

Windows Media Player

QuickTime Player

Nero Showtime Player

Disclaimer:  If you are like me and still feel pain when you view pictures of this tragedy, please realize that the pain will always be there...it just lessens with time and this is all the more reason to dig deep and find out the truth for yourself. I did not author this work and I do not take any responsibility for the contents - but because this is still America, I believe it should be available for any patriotic citizen who wishes to view it.

To eBay: This article/book is in the public domain and does not infringe on any copyrights nor does it violate any other persons copyright protection.

1. Shipping is $3.01.

2. Paypal , Western Union, BIDPAY, personal checks, cashier's checks and money orders accepted.

3. All Sales Final; DVD is easily copied media.

4. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

YOUR SATISFACTION IS ALWAYS GUARANTEED!

Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:36:29 PM EDT
[#1]

1st amendement + capitalism = suckers + shysters

Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:37:58 PM EDT
[#2]
but wait there's more. If you order now it comes with tinfoil hats absolutely free.
operators are standing by.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:39:22 PM EDT
[#3]
This is Muslim propoganda.  
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 7:42:09 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
but wait there's more. If you order now it comes with tinfoild hats absolutely free.
operators are standing by.

WHOA! I'M BUYIN!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top