BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/3/2007 7:23:13 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/3/2007 8:40:54 PM EDT
[#1]
DUDE! Vettes don't kill people.
Link Posted: 1/3/2007 8:52:57 PM EDT
[#2]
A couple of mustang sites that I post at looks like a mini Arfcom.  Guess stangs and guns kinda go together.  Heck many are members here.  
Link Posted: 1/3/2007 8:59:48 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
DUDE! Vettes don't kill people.

No, but Vette people kill me.    Some of the resto shops I know refuse most Vette guys service.  
Link Posted: 1/3/2007 9:10:20 PM EDT
[#4]
geeze what a sack of asshats.  

just proves that people hear and believe utter bullshit.
Link Posted: 1/3/2007 10:00:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Much adu about nothing.  There weren't that many antis and those that were there got a stern reprimand for being retards.  I see no problem, at least if there was, it looks like it got corrected pretty well.
Link Posted: 1/3/2007 10:37:54 PM EDT
[#6]
I used to be a member there, I don't bother anymore.  Good news is, aside from a few asshats in there, most people seem good to go.

Scott
Link Posted: 1/4/2007 4:25:30 AM EDT
[#7]
OK, who is this? Fess up!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top