Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/7/2010 4:35:21 AM EDT
Short term jobs based on taxes will not help America, it only creates a bigger burden on me, my wife, my kids, their kids (if they can afford them), their grand children, etc...

This jobs bill by Obama will give us the best roads in the world, problem is, nobody will use them. That's because, soon Americans won't have a job to go to, or finished goods, or products to ship on them.

We need tax paying, manufacturing jobs. Like the millions of jobs that have left this country because of corporate greed, foreign investors, over-taxing, government scandals, government overspending, corruption, etc.

I'm afraid though, that those jobs are gone forever.

It's funny, outsourcing NASA jobs will not anything to cut costs. The jobs just get sent overseas through contractors who under-bid the US contractors, who, at least have US workers that pay taxes.

We need real jobs, not more educational institutions.

Remember:

If you can't make it, you can't buy it.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 4:48:30 AM EDT
[#1]
A letter sent to a congressman shortly befor ethe War Of Northern Aggression ask a simple question of all of congress and this questions is still relevent.  "Sir is the majority always drunk?"

All of our current politicos, regardless of party should be limited to 2 terms, one in office adn one in prison for what they did in office.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 7:09:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Good points, but poor wording and grammar.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 9:57:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
A letter sent to a congressman shortly befor ethe War Of Northern Aggression ask a simple question of all of congress and this questions is still relevent.  "Sir is the majority always drunk?"

All of our current politicos, regardless of party should be limited to 2 terms, one in office adn one in prison for what they did in office.

Bravo.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 10:16:18 AM EDT
[#4]
I stopped reading when I got to "corporate greed"...

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 10:26:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

This and...

It's funny, outsourcing NASA jobs will not anything to cut costs.

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 10:49:10 AM EDT
[#6]
most of the manufacturing loss can be attributed to taxes and protectionist bs laws.  theres a reason US ship building is relegated to military ships only for the most part.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 10:54:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

This, because your friend needs to learn why business really was shipped out of country. It was not greed. It was due to the .Gov.

Do some research and you will find the truth.

EBR666

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 10:55:59 AM EDT
[#8]
0/10, not one single use of the word fuck
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 10:58:37 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 11:12:56 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

This.

Corporations have to take care of themselves. If the environment here makes it hard to stay in business, you must survive.

Blame fucking government and unions.

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 11:16:33 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Me too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top