Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/27/2002 4:30:41 PM EDT
From www.arabnews.com, the Saudi's english language propaganda site.
[img]http://www.arabnews.com/system/html/cartoon/280802.jpg[/img]

The arab take on our relationship with Israel is so twisted. As if we're controlled by Israel, instead of fearing another devastating attack, this time with weapons of mass destruction instead of hijacked airliners.

I do like the cartoonist's rendering of Cheney's sneer though.
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 4:53:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 4:59:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Post from The_Beer_Slayer -
photoshop ETH's head on cheney and they got it right
View Quote

What's the correct Hebrew response to such [i][b]dreck[/b][/i]?

I believe it to be [i][b]Pizzon'ya![/b][/i]

Or is that Russian?

Eric The(JewBoy)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 5:14:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
The arab take on our relationship with Israel is so twisted. As if we're controlled by Israel, instead of fearing another devastating attack, this time with weapons of mass destruction instead of hijacked airliners.

View Quote

I think the Arabs are correct.

Thats right, way too much Israeli influence on American Policy.

Weapons of mass destruction - Saddam has had them for over 20 years.

Many inspectors believe he has had nukes for since '98.

An attack on us with weapons of mass destruction? And what would his deliverly system be - the best he has are SCUDs. Range is limited to Jeursalim.

Iraq does not pose an immediate danger to the US.

Too much $$ and influence from Israel.
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 5:17:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
photoshop ETH's head on cheney and they got it right [:D]

mike
View Quote

Good one. Lmao. Please photoshoppers! Dont forget to put ETH on the breast-button.
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 5:24:56 PM EDT
[#5]
I think the Jew influence is a little over-rated and they are still the only allies we have in that area of the world and no doubt we will probably need them in the future.....The next time they get into a war with the Arabs, we should just sit quiet and let them take care of the problem with whatever means necessary...
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 5:27:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

I think the Arabs are correct.

Thats right, way too much Israeli influence on American Policy.

Weapons of mass destruction - Saddam has had them for over 20 years.

Many inspectors believe he has had nukes for since '98.

An attack on us with weapons of mass destruction? And what would his deliverly system be - the best he has are SCUDs. Range is limited to Jeursalim.

Iraq does not pose an immediate danger to the US.

Too much $$ and influence from Israel.
View Quote

[V] "Iraq does not pose an immediate danger to the US." - So we should wait around until he does?
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 5:42:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Six,
So,we should take the Arabs point of view?

I'm glad your post is just your opinion...and not fact. Who knows what Saddam would do if our leaders thought your way...I shiver to think.

Everyone has one,
[b][blue]NAKED[/blue][/b]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top