Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/22/2005 11:57:42 AM EDT
http://www.compasseco.com/

Tech force 99 Magnum

This unique air gun has the power and accuracy to compete with serious, world class air guns, yet its modest price makes it a perfect choice for virtually all shooters. For field accuracy competitors, small game hunters or backyard plinkers, the Model 99'' performance is truly amazing. Because it's capable of achieving muzzle velocities of 1100 fps and muzzle energy of 18.5 FP, it packs a real punch, even at long range. The accuracy surpasses many of the popular European air rifles (C-T-C 0.13) that sell for two to three times the price. The Tech Force 99 features a spring piston power plant with a piston spring by Jim MacCari, considered the best spring maker in the U.S. The fixed barrel design has an underlever cocking mechanism with an anti-beartrap lock and automatic safety. The Tech Force 99 has an insert type front sight, which is removable, when the rifle is used with a scope. The TF99 comes standard with scope grooves, scope stop, front and rear sights, rifled barrel, and a nicely finished hardwood stock. Length 44.5", weight 8 lbs. Shoots at 1100 fps in a .177 caliber and 900 fps in a .22 caliber. Scope and rings not included.

Price 135.96
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 12:04:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 12:06:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Can it shoot sub MOA?  At 100 yards?

My RWS can...and it is hell on squirrel.  I just got a young male, so damn close the pellet hit in the chest when I was aiming for the neck.  Completely took oout T5 through T7, balled up and dropped like a rock.  Little entrance wound, 1/4" exit wound.
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 5:22:13 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Can it shoot sub MOA?  At 100 yards?

My RWS can...and it is hell on squirrel.  I just got a young male, so damn close the pellet hit in the chest when I was aiming for the neck.  Completely took oout T5 through T7, balled up and dropped like a rock.  Little entrance wound, 1/4" exit wound.

1100 fps its a hell of a pellet gun.It even has a rifled barrel.
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 5:23:03 PM EDT
[#4]
I used to have one like that but it only did 900 FPS.

many, many small animals died from that thing.  tons of fun for cheap
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 12:56:06 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
www.compasseco.com/shop/images/tf99scope.jpg

This unique air gun has the power and accuracy to compete with serious, world class air guns, yet its modest price makes it a perfect choice for virtually all shooters. For field accuracy competitors, small game hunters or backyard plinkers, the Model 99'' performance is truly amazing. Because it's capable of achieving muzzle velocities of 1100 fps and muzzle energy of 18.5 FP, it packs a real punch, even at long range. The accuracy surpasses many of the popular European air rifles (C-T-C 0.13) that sell for two to three times the price. The Tech Force 99 features a spring piston power plant with a piston spring by Jim MacCari, considered the best spring maker in the U.S. The fixed barrel design has an underlever cocking mechanism with an anti-beartrap lock and automatic safety. The Tech Force 99 has an insert type front sight, which is removable, when the rifle is used with a scope. The TF99 comes standard with scope grooves, scope stop, front and rear sights, rifled barrel, and a nicely finished hardwood stock. Length 44.5", weight 8 lbs. Shoots at 1100 fps in a .177 caliber and 900 fps in a .22 caliber. Scope and rings not included.

Price  135.96

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top