Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/23/2001 6:59:19 AM EDT
[url]http://www.andygrove.com/intel/people/asg/office/office.htm[/url]

Kinda neat... he takea a cubicle, not some huge private office. At IBM the suits loved to show their power with private parking spaces and big offices. Just to say "I am big, you are small."

This is what I love about working at Intel... and it's funny, even Andy Grove parks at the end of the huge parking lot and walks to the building like everyone else. At least thats what I've heard. I work at the Folsom campus.
Link Posted: 7/23/2001 7:03:39 AM EDT
[#1]
He probably doesn't even use that much at all.  If he has meetings, he is probably in a nice big conference room.  

Cubes suck and I'm glad I don't work in one.   Hard to read AR15.com [:D]
Link Posted: 7/23/2001 7:16:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Cubes suck and I'm glad I don't work in one.   Hard to read AR15.com [:D]
View Quote

I have worked in an office that is one, big room full of desks.  Now that is tough looking at AR15.COM.

Andy Grove has a nice big window to the outside.  All of the places I've at, they seldom have any windows.
Link Posted: 7/23/2001 8:50:29 AM EDT
[#3]
I dont know.  I work in a cubie all day long and manage to keep up with ar15.com's forums [smoke]

Dan
Link Posted: 7/23/2001 1:34:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Same here, although I picked the one at the end of the row and in the corner :)
Link Posted: 7/23/2001 2:16:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Y'all need to upgrade:
[img]http://www.snedegar.net/images/office/PIC00028.JPG[/img]
Link Posted: 7/23/2001 2:27:32 PM EDT
[#6]
sfoo, whats the deal with the US flag there?  
Link Posted: 7/23/2001 2:32:43 PM EDT
[#7]
It was the 3rd, I had hung it up in the office that day.  It was folded so I could take it home for the next day.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top