Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/17/2004 2:41:25 PM EDT
Got a buddy of mine who is looking at buying a rifle from me. Problem is he lives in Atlanta, and I in Missouri.

Wondering if anybody had a heads up on any FFL's in the Atlanta area who did reasonable transfers. Contact info, and an idea of approximately where they are located would be helpfull. Thanks in advance!
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 2:48:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Where is your buddy located?  There are stores all over the city, but it would be easier for him to note have to traverse the city.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 2:50:17 PM EDT
[#2]
I think close to little five points. Is the zoo near there as well?
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 2:50:51 PM EDT
[#3]
David's Gun Room off of Buford Hwy
Pannell's in Woodstock
Adventure Outdoors in Smyrna
Heavy Arms LLC in Roswell

All should run about 25 bucks.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 2:51:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Go over to the GA hometown board, there are a bunch of GA ARFCOM'ers in the ATL area who can point you in the right direction.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 2:54:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Yeah, there is, but no gun stores of repute that I know of.  South of the city there are a few good places.

www.autreysarmory.com/

They are in Fayetteville

There is another place just south of the airport that I can't remember the name of.  I'll think about it
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 2:57:37 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Go over to the GA hometown board, there are a bunch of GA ARFCOM'ers in the ATL area who can point you in the right direction.

Damn, why didn't I think of that. Maybe because it would have been too easy?

Think I'll go head that way..............
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 2:11:21 PM EDT
[#7]
BTT. No responses in the GA hometown forums.

Bueller? Bueller?
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 3:02:18 PM EDT
[#8]
He's in Grant Park. Thats where the zoo is; thats where I live. I do my transfers through the Gun Shop in Norcross, he charges $10.

www.gunsamerica.com/showtransfer.cgi?todo=showdealer&uid=7709082425

Just FYI, you can find transfer dealers here:

www.gunsamerica.com/transfer.cgi

Area codes for Atlanta are 770 and 404
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top