Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 12/18/2009 6:52:29 AM EDT
Here is video of Venezuelan Dictator Hugo Chavez in Copenhagen today calling President Barack Obama the "Nobel War Prize," and saying Obama left the podium smelling of "sulphur," just as he accused President George W. Bush. The phrase "it smells of sulphur here" is his euphemism for calling Obama "Satan." He also chided Obama for "leaving by the back door."

Chavez - the Evil Clown - said:

If Obama, Nobel War Prize, said here - by the way, it smells of sulphur here. It smells of sulphur. It keeps smelling of sulphur in this world. The Nobel War Prize has just said here that he came to act. Well, then show it sir, don't leave by the back door, eh? Do everything you need to do for the U.S. to adhere to the Kyoto Protocol. . . .

And Obama thinks he can reason with and negotiate with a buffoon like this! I guess we can see where that approach is getting us!

VIDEO
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 6:58:14 AM EDT
So much for shaking his hand all buddy buddy when they first met................

Link Posted: 12/18/2009 6:58:22 AM EDT
Nobel War Prize.  You've gotta admit, that's pretty funny.

It is pure entertainment when two enemies attack each other.

Link Posted: 12/18/2009 6:58:58 AM EDT
He who smelt it, dealt it.
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 7:01:49 AM EDT
So now Chavez is an Arfcom hero.  Delicious irony...
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 7:02:41 AM EDT
This just further proves Zeros naivete related to world politics. Peoplpe like Chavez do not respond to open hands, they only respond to strength and a strong political will.

Zero is going to glad hand the US into the shitter.
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 7:06:11 AM EDT
Evil Clown
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 7:07:17 AM EDT
I am liking that Chavez guy more and more everyday.

Every time I see Obama he looks like he is getting closer and closer to the lunatic edge.  He is reaching his limits.

I have never had the chance to watch how a cornered devil reacts....when this guy blows he could take half the world with him.
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 7:07:33 AM EDT
2 peas in a pod.  Fuck em both.
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 7:08:35 AM EDT
Obama said, "don't think we aren't keeping score" to his fellow democratic elected representatives.

Maybe he needs to hint at least that to Chavez....or maybe they have some crazy mad play going and are playing their parts (Chavez, hard to get).
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 7:10:34 AM EDT

Link Posted: 12/18/2009 7:11:54 AM EDT
Originally Posted By atxjax:
So much for shaking his hand all buddy buddy when they first met................

This!

But, But, I thought the world LOOOOVED ME!!!!

Link Posted: 12/18/2009 7:14:07 AM EDT
Bullshit.  I thought they were butt buddies

Maybe 0bama used his teeth a little too much last time and now Hugo is chaffed

Link Posted: 12/18/2009 7:15:23 AM EDT
Maybe he was eating a lot of eggs for breakfast...
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 7:16:27 AM EDT
it's a sad day when i actually agree with what Chavez is saying

on a side note, i just found out this weekend that there is an island in the delaware between philly and NJ that is officially part of my hometown (pennsauken NJ) and is owned by Chavez....
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 7:19:06 AM EDT
Originally Posted By A2cat-man:
2 peas in a pod.  Fuck em both.

Obama is the pea to the Left.  
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 7:19:57 AM EDT
I hope it catches on, Nobel War Prize.
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 7:20:31 AM EDT
Wow, right never liked him, the center was lukewarm, now the left has turned on him....

I welcome 2012.
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 7:22:39 AM EDT
I am likng Chavez more all the time!
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 7:25:32 AM EDT

putting the DAP on it....

"Dog that  cheesy Arepa sandwich we had for lunch got me crepatatin , remember dat when you come behind me at the podium"
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 7:29:03 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Brownie63:

It is pure entertainment when two enemies brothers attack each other.

Fixed

Link Posted: 12/18/2009 7:30:26 AM EDT
Originally Posted By nightstalker:
Obama said, "don't think we aren't keeping score" to his fellow democratic elected representatives.

Maybe he needs to hint at least that to Chavez....or maybe they have some crazy mad play going and are playing their parts (Chavez, hard to get).

WTF does the zero have to do with "democratically elected representatives"???

Or do rigged elections count too?
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 7:32:47 AM EDT
The left is full of morons. I like how they all conveniently forgot the debates last year where Obama and McCain both agreed with bringing more troops to Afghanistan. All he did was keep a campaign promise.
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 7:35:05 AM EDT
This is a good thing maybe though.  Chavez taunting Obama to accept the Kyoto Protocol and other climate change BS may make it less likely that Obama will, for fear of looking like he caved to pressure from Chavez.
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 7:38:23 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/18/2009 7:38:40 AM EDT by AJ_Dual]
You know what? We SHOULD have a "Nobel War Prize"...

Well prosecuted war has created more lasting peace and stability in the world than kissing ass ever has...
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 8:00:06 AM EDT
Originally Posted By DarkNite:
So now Chavez is an Arfcom hero.  Delicious irony...

Obama is a lot more dangerous to the world than chavez is.
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 8:06:01 AM EDT
Chavez is a real life troll.  I wouldn't be surprised at all if he brought up 9mmv.45 at the next global asshole's meeting.
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 8:16:43 AM EDT
Originally Posted By AJ_Dual:
You know what? We SHOULD have a "Nobel War Prize"...

Well prosecuted war has created more lasting peace and stability in the world than kissing ass ever has...

We have entered a political environment where endless war is the norm, just like in the book "1984".

Our government is a totally run-amok scam, and if you believe the any of the shit they're saying, you're a fool.

Afghanistan will turn out to be a worthless, endless, mismanaged political cluster fuck.

Know why?  Because there's nobody in charge, just a out of control strip-mining machine for enslaving the taxpayers.

They say they're keeping the war over there while hundreds of thousands of muslims immigrate to the USA from 3rd world shitholes.

It costs $100,000 to put one soldier in Afganistan.  Do the math.

The only thing that is happening right now is that the patriotism of the average American is being exploited by some of the most evil and corrupt people ever to walk the face of the earth.
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 8:22:14 AM EDT
You think Reagan would have taken criticism like that? Nope, it never would have happened. He made the Soviets shit in their pants, let alone let some minuscule rogue dictator talk shit. This shows how these guys see Obama as weak, not a threat, and its giving these fuckers balls to try something stupid.
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 8:27:33 AM EDT
Well.. MAYBE it will be a lesson for the prick. Maybe he'll learn hugs and money won't "change" the world. I doubt he's that bright though. His handlers probably translated a different version for him.
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 8:28:29 AM EDT
Chavez will smell some sulphur someday..........
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 8:35:58 AM EDT
Smoke and Mirrors, they are both committed to tearing down the USA and creating a workers paradise.
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 8:39:41 AM EDT

Enemies? I would say they are two of a kind. Both are tin horned dictators with a high probability of becoming mass murderers. Just give them some time.
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 8:45:20 AM EDT
It's not about America.  Not at all.  It's not about who is President or what the US happens to be doing or not doing at any given moment.  Chavez is busily running his country into the ground, and he obviously can't blame himself for Venezuala's woes.  He turns to anyone and everyone else to point the finger, and the US happens to be the biggest target out there.  He may even believe it by now, but it's probably just a strategy to hold onto power.
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 8:48:51 AM EDT

Originally Posted By cetme1:

Nobel War Prize. You've gotta admit, that's pretty funny.

Enemies? I would say they are two of a kind. Both are tin horned dictators with a high probability of becoming mass murderers. Just give them some time.

Well, in fairness, Stalin and Hitler were tin horned dictators who became mass murderers as well.  They can hate each other, just as they hate freedom.

Link Posted: 12/18/2009 8:51:02 AM EDT

Originally Posted By The_Neutral_Observer:

It's not about America. Not at all. It's not about who is President or what the US happens to be doing or not doing at any given moment. Chavez is busily running his country into the ground, and he obviously can't blame himself for Venezuala's woes. He turns to anyone and everyone else to point the finger, and the US happens to be the biggest target out there. He may even believe it by now, but it's probably just a strategy to hold onto power.

Granted, but this wasn't supposed to happen.  Obama told us he would heal the world's animosity to the US.  Instead, Obama alienates our friends and emboldens our enemies.  If Bush had been president, Iran wouldn't be taking Iraqi oil fields.  The Iranians would be giving Bush all the excuse he needed to smash them into the stone age.
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 9:02:56 AM EDT
In think its great.....I hate that dictator POS....but at least when he says he hates us...he hates us, the one has to learn the hard way that two bit thugs like chavez and mugabe only respond to force...reach a hand out to him and he will cut it off. "the One" is cracking...his last 60 minutes interview was very telling, he is a classic narcissist (hope thats spelled right) and the veneer of hope and change is wearing away...it will be great to this disaster of a pres crack.
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 9:32:39 AM EDT
So... does that mean no book from Chavez for Christmas?
Top Top