User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/5/2005 9:49:26 AM EDT
Damn can this girl sing!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sgat1r5
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 9:50:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Seen her lately?  She's turned into a chain-smoking boozer.  Pretty sad.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 9:50:16 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Damn can this girl sing!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sgat1r5

I'd...never mind.  
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 9:50:18 AM EDT
[#3]
most kitchens have lousy acoustics, she's probably sound even better in a studio
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 9:51:23 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Whitney Houston the same way.

What a waste of talent.

Sgat1r5
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 9:51:34 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
most kitchens have lousy acoustics, she's probably sound even better in a studio

Yeah, but Sarge only has a narrow hallway between the bedroom and kitchen, and those are the only places she's allowed.  No way to fit a studio in there.

Link Posted: 8/5/2005 9:51:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 9:52:04 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Therre is nothing more beautiful then a barefoot woman singing in the kitchen.

Sgatr15
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 9:52:05 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, but Sarge only has a narrow hallway between the bedroom and kitchen, and those are the only places she's allowed.  No way to fit a studio in there.

Link Posted: 8/5/2005 9:53:26 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

This seems to be the fate of most child stars.  Sad really.  
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 9:57:10 AM EDT
[#10]
Got pics??

Link Posted: 8/5/2005 9:58:08 AM EDT
[#11]
I saw some nekkid pics of her on another website a couple days ago.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 9:59:37 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Sad she was a nice looking kid.  Can't say much for her choice of music.....
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 10:45:51 AM EDT
[#13]
I'd say she has grown up pretty well, huh?

I have an old CD of hers that includes "Men of Harlech", and she's backed up by a Welsh Royal Army choir.  VERY impressive.

Back then, she was reaching the limits of her young voice.  Very impressive for a young teen but she needed to improve to reach the highest levels of operatic skills.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 11:35:13 AM EDT
[#14]
I remember when she was a squeaky clean younster lol...they even had her on Touched by An Angel.  

Not that I would know...nope...NEVER watched that show, wasn't at all interested in that fine Derry Lass Roma Downey with that great Northern accent that make "you" sound like it's got 3 more vowels...Nope, don't know what you're talking about.  
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 11:36:44 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Therre is nothing more beautiful then a barefoot woman singing in the kitchen.

Sgatr15

Agreed, not to mention I think the name Charlotte is sexy
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 11:36:54 AM EDT
[#16]
She was an amazing singer. She started smoking and can't sing opera anymore. Between not finishing her album, partying and drinking, and running around with a bunch of little boys, she's wasted it all.
She still grew up hot though!
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 11:38:50 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

img.photobucket.com/albums/v496/LWilde/charlotte-1.jpg

I have an old CD of hers that includes "Men of Harlech", and she's backed up by a Welsh Royal Army choir.  VERY impressive.

Back then, she was reaching the limits of her young voice.  Very impressive for a young teen but she needed to improve to reach the highest levels of operatic skills.

Reminds me of Dana Plato in that pic, and with the way her life is supposedly going.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 11:41:43 AM EDT
[#18]
I remember seeing a televised performance of hers some months ago.  Very attractive girl...until she started talking.  That girl's dumber than a bag of hammers.

Assuming she would shut up (with the exception of singing), she'd be great for excercise in bed.  Other than that I just don't think I could ever marry/live with such a dimwit.   Maybe she could be taught to make good sandwiches.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 11:42:00 AM EDT
[#19]
Fat,Drunk,and Stupid is no way to go through life,honey!
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 11:43:58 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Fat,Drunk,and Stupid is no way to go through life,honey!

It works for some people.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 11:46:55 AM EDT
[#21]
damn, she whored up real nice!
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 11:49:03 AM EDT
[#22]
I'd hit it.  
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 11:55:02 AM EDT
[#23]
I love porky little english girls!
Emma Bunton
Charlotte Church
Kate Winslet
Rachel Weisz

Sammich!
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 11:57:46 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Emma Bunton
Charlotte Church
Kate Winslet
Rachel Weisz

Sammich!

Rachel Weisz had great potential until she got all hardened looking.  Just look at the difference between the first Mummy movie and the second one.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 12:02:33 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
damn, she whored up real nice!

+1

Hopefully she is just over doing it not to look like an opera singer.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 12:06:01 PM EDT
[#26]

Rachel Weisz had great potential until she got all hardened looking.  Just look at the difference between the first Mummy movie and the second one.

Stealing Beauty and the first Mummy she was soft and smooth. Mummy Returns she did show more skin though. And the fight scene.......
But she is better looking not being all athletic and tone.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 1:56:46 PM EDT
[#27]
I've got something she can smoke!!!
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 2:02:02 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 2:03:42 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Give her a few more years...

Link Posted: 8/5/2005 2:07:21 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Reminds me of Dana Plato in that pic, and with the way her life is supposedly going.

Or not going.

R.I.P. Dana
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 2:11:32 PM EDT
[#31]
Damn, what a waste of incredible talent.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 2:11:51 PM EDT
[#32]
Ever seen the end of Sid & Nancy with Gary Oldman. Courtney Love was a scaggley looking heroin whore when she was a teen too, she got an early start. Charlotte Church will never get that skeezy. She may get fat and old sitting around eating chicken & chips and bacon curry biscuits, but no Courtney Love look.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 2:14:55 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 2:16:37 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Ever seen the end of Sid & Nancy with Gary Oldman. Courtney Love was a scaggley looking heroin whore when she was a teen too, she got an early start. Charlotte Church will never get that skeezy. She may get fat and old sitting around eating chicken & chips and bacon curry biscuits, but no Courtney Love look.

Courtney Love wasn't in "Sid and Nancy". That was Chloe Webb.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 2:26:05 PM EDT
[#35]
Courney Love was in the end of Sid and Nancy.
"Ironically, Courtney Love has a small role as one of Nancy's junkie friends."
www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Set/7601/sidnancy.htm
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 2:27:05 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Problem is, her "voice teacher"  was pimping her out to make a name for herself.  NO self respecting voice teacher would think to let a child sing opera.  Also I question a voice teacher that teaches "all styles of music" (the whole "jack of all trades, master of none" deal)  The human voice isn't any where near developed enough to start that kind of training until about 21 years of age.  Many conservatories won't even admit an opera student under 21.  Charlotte was never an opera singer, she was a gimmick (much like Andrea Bocelli).  She had a pretty good voice, but as an adult opera singer she will never "make it" (she has NO diction.  Remember that Ford commercial she did?  NO ONE knows what the fuck she's singing).  Her best bet is to go the Sarah Brightman route.   She has whored up quite nicely though.

Rich
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 2:32:01 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Emma Bunton
Charlotte Church
Kate Winslet
Rachel Weisz

Sammich!

Charlotte Church is not English, she's from Wales...therefore she's Welsh

BTW she's not that overweight, I saw her in a pic in a bikini and she didn't look too bad at all

Mark
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 2:36:10 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
" (she has NO diction.  Remember that Ford commercial she did?  NO ONE knows what the fuck she's singing).  She has whored up quite nicely though.

Rich

Who the fuck EVER knows what any opera "singer" is caterwalling about anyway!?  

I am a singer myself, and have a healthy respect for the technical skill involved in that style of singing...

but damn, opera just blows.

She is better off singing some pop stuff and looking trashy.  
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 2:40:49 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:
" (she has NO diction.  Remember that Ford commercial she did?  NO ONE knows what the fuck she's singing).  She has whored up quite nicely though.

Rich

Who the fuck EVER knows what any opera "singer" is caterwalling about anyway!?  

I am a singer myself, and have a healthy respect for the technical skill involved in that style of singing...

but damn, opera just blows.

She is better off singing some pop stuff and looking trashy.  

What's with putting opera singer in quotes?  Have you ever sung in a large concert hall, with a fullsize orchestra, with no mike, and still had no troubles being heard?  I didn't think so.  How many operas have you been to?  Have you ever read a libretto?  Howzabout subtitles?  Yep that's right, an art form that's managed to survive since the 1600's and still sell out season tickets within a week "blows".  

r
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 2:58:18 PM EDT
[#40]

Heee-HAWW!
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 3:00:10 PM EDT
[#41]

Well fuck you too, and suck my tits you wanker!
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 3:10:56 PM EDT
[#42]
She's singing pop music now. I heard her on the radio when I was travelling around Ireland. Not bad, just an entirely different 'beat' than what you would ordinarily associate her with.

To my knowledge, she's not on the US charts. At least, I've not heard her on American radio yet.

NTM
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 3:56:36 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Give her a few more years...

www.foxnews.com/images/126005/0_23_love_courtney2_051304.jpg

www.thesmokinggun.com/graphics/art3/0514044inside1.jpg

Courtney Love.

Fucking amazing. What's fucking amazing about her is that she can go from looking like this:

To looking like this:

What. The. Fuck.

Normal to skeezy. Normal to skeezy. Don't do drugs, kiddies.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 4:26:38 PM EDT
[#44]

Her best bet is to go the Sarah Brightman route.   She has whored up quite nicely though.

If this is "whoring" your standards are way past mine.

Link Posted: 8/5/2005 4:40:05 PM EDT
[#45]
I didn't mean the Sarah Brightman route in regards to "whoring", I meant it in regards to not trying to fool anyone in calling yourself a "classical" singer.

R
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 5:34:23 PM EDT
[#46]
Talk about talent and beauty, check out the Celtic Women! Caught it on PBS the other night. Fantastic voices and very pretty. They were at the helix Theater in Dublin. I love Irish girls

Charlotte Church did have the voice of an angel but as it was said, she went south lately. Such a waste.

Sara Brightman has a great voice too....and for being in her 40s shes a looker.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 10:43:15 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
BTW she's not that overweight, I saw her in a pic in a bikini and she didn't look too bad at all

I dunno - she's looking a little porky to me.

ETA - I cropped off the bottom of the pic to avoid the CoC Smackdown:

If you want to see the original topless pic, IM me for the URL.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 10:51:24 PM EDT
[#48]
She's porky, huh?

All Day Long!!!!!!!!

HS1

Link Posted: 8/6/2005 6:53:48 AM EDT
[#49]

If that's pork I'll take a double handful plz.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 7:05:55 AM EDT
[#50]
I googled her and I'm wondering if the topless pics are her or photoshopped. Looks good.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top