Link Posted: 12/23/2005 7:22:08 PM EDT
[#3]
So this baby seal walks into a club...

1911fan
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 7:29:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 7:39:56 PM EDT
[#5]
a man with a big black eye walks into a bar.  he sits down and orders a drink, then looks over and notices the guy sitting next to him also has a black eye.
first guy says, "wow...how'd you get that shiner?"
second guy says, "well, i was at the train station and this beautiful blond with an enormous rack was working the ticket counter.  I couldn't stop staring at it, and when I went up to her, i meant to say 'I need two tickets to Pittsburgh,' but instead what came out was, 'I need two pickets to Titsburgh.'  She leaned across the counter and punched me in the face."

First guy says, "Yeah, I know what you mean...I sat down to eat breakfast with the wife this morning, and I meant to say, 'Honey, please pass the Cheerios,' but I slipped and said, 'YOU FAT BITCH, YOU RUINED MY LIFE!"
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 8:51:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top