Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/13/2004 6:25:18 PM EDT
Heads up for Maryland members who get WJZ-13 from Baltimore....

The news anchor Denise Koch mentioned in a 5 second commercial about weapons being in the news tonight at 11:00 pm on Channel 13 in Baltimore. She spoke too fast to hear the full title of the upcoming story. I will just about bet that this story will be full of lies and BS!

HTH

PS. Ya got about 35 mins. before its on.

Link Posted: 9/13/2004 6:28:43 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I will just about bet that this story will be full of lies and BS!

Can't be... Everyone knows that if the media says it, it must be true...
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 6:37:10 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm not even going to watch. Channel 13 (WJZ) news is a complete waste of time. Might as well watch CNN.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 6:37:37 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm really curious to see what twists and turns they come up with not to mention how local gunowners will be portrayed.

In general I am expecting them to tow the liberal media line!
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 9:44:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Most of the stations are trying to play it up here in the LA area but they kind of lose steam when they get to the part about it doesn't matter here anyway.  I guess they sent crews out to the fun stores only to find out that "Schmuck - Pay Attention - We have a State Ban, nothing changed here.  No new guns here, no sales NO STORY"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top