Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/25/2014 12:56:10 PM EDT
I saw a user in the Equipment Exchange with a displayed feedback of 100% (217), but when you look at the user profile it shows he has 2 neutrals. As it stands, neutral feedback doesn't reduce your overall rating. This doesn't make sense because it is saying 100% of feedback left is positive when it's not. In reality, 99% of his feedback is positive. This isn't a problem for most, but his 2 neutrals were for major reasons. The users who left them decided not to go to the feedback section as they should have. One was for a welch and the other was for misrepresenting an item. I recommend we change it to display the "Breakdown" as seen in the user profile. So instead of "100% (69) for me, you would see 69-0-0 . A lot of people depend on the feedback score to know whether or not a person can be trusted. We need accurate information.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top