Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/23/2001 7:26:45 PM EDT
I just finish reading my local morning newspaper and I saw an article about a shooting in OK.  The article states that the shooter had an assault weapon and was randomly shooting at people and homes in a middle-class neighborhood.  The firearm was a M1 Garand that was dated to World War 2 which the article stated.  Do not you just love the liberal press for demonizing one type of firearm for looking EVIL and have NO sporting purpose.  Now, they are trying to change the historic role that firearms played as the tools of freedom to the scrounge of faceless evil.  I guess someone was right that we do not learn anything from history.
Link Posted: 6/23/2001 7:35:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Any weapon used to assault is an assault weapon.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top