Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 6/7/2001 9:29:24 AM EST
Now that I have lived in Arizona for a year I was thinking of changing my user name to one that suits me best. I was thinking of HugeArizonan or BigFatArizonan. After loosing close to 700 posts from the original board I was hoping there was a way to change my user name without loosing my posts and becoming a jr. again. Can this be done for me and for others and have it as a standard feature on the board? THISISME
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 9:41:56 AM EST
Link Posted: 6/10/2001 12:52:04 PM EST
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 3:49:06 AM EST
Link Posted: 6/25/2001 7:20:21 PM EST
How many Post's do I have to post to get away from being a Junior member??????? Nailer...
Top Top