Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 4/9/2006 3:57:05 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/9/2006 3:58:10 AM EDT by HarrySacz]
The WW2 Vets are almost gone,everyday we lose more and more of them. I want to find at least one of them and tell him how much he means to this country. This is my goal for the next few weeks, i want to shake the hand of one of these men and thank him. There is not alot of time left to do this. So i challenge you to find one of these great Americans and tell them how thankful you are for what they have done for this country,and the way your life is today. Use this thread to tell how you found the Vet and what you said to him or her.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 4:05:21 AM EDT
I'm sure many of our members pass by them when leaving walmart. Surely they wouldn't be kind to a bag checker.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 4:10:04 AM EDT
American Legion and VFW member here, most post has a few still around.

The few I have had the honor of talking to have stated the American P.C. about what we are facing has got to stop, they have told us that when we face them here on American soil to give no quarter and send them straight to Hell.

Not in the exactly the words they used but you know how a few of the left wing Staff and moderators love to ban people because it may hurt someone’s feelings.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 4:12:26 AM EDT

Originally Posted By long-rifle-tactical:

The few I have had the honor of talking to have stated the American P.C. about what we are facing has got to stop, they have told us that when we face them here on American soil to give no quarter and send them straight to Hell.

Not in the exactly the words they used but you know how a few of the left wing Staff and moderators love to ban people because it may hurt someone’s feelings.

Can i go to the Vets club? I am not a vet but i would still love to go.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 4:39:19 AM EDT
Yes. They are leaving us. It's been a little over a year now.
RIP Grandpa.

Link Posted: 4/9/2006 5:00:31 AM EDT

Originally Posted By mjohn3006:
Yes. They are leaving us. It's been a little over a year now.
RIP Grandpa.

nullbits.foxxz.net/albums/album27/DSCF0194.sized.jpg
nullbits.foxxz.net/albums/album27/DSCF0196.sized.jpg
nullbits.foxxz.net/albums/album27/DSCF0197.sized.jpg

I remember your thread.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 5:03:15 AM EDT

Originally Posted By HarrySacz:

Originally Posted By long-rifle-tactical:

Can i go to the Vets club? I am not a vet but i would still love to go.

Not sure, social functions are open house and some are not.

Best way to know is to contact your local post for further detailed information.

American Legion link

www.legion.org/?content=post_locator

VFW link

www.vfwkc.org/post_location/state.asp
Top Top