Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/16/2001 12:10:23 PM EDT
i've watched with interest the progression of this "stupid army chix" thread since tatjana posted on it.  i think it is probably fair to say that the posts she cited in her original contribution (which I see has since been censored by the administration of this forum) were pretty caustic towards women in general.  im not surprised at her reaction really, but then i know her a bit better than everyone here and i am probably responsible for inflicting her all on you since she is my sister.

at the same time some of you (not all of you) were pretty clearly asking for it.  you don't try to get a redhead who grew up with three brothers (two of whom jumped out of airplanes for a living) to back down unless you have good insurance.

this "daman" person needs a good lesson in manners.  perhaps mrs. post might have some publications he would benefit from.  id also be interested to know where he served and in what capacity, since he seems to be an expert on what units are and aren't worth their salt.  after such a man skis a little world cup, earns his jump badge (twice), wins some national and international fencing matches and takes 4 medals in international shooting competitions, then he can flirt with my sister.  until then perhaps he better demure.

for reference sake i served in the gendarmerieeinsatzkommando for four years and was directly involved in no less than 30 hostage and counterterrorist incidents in that time.  ive since left the service to work in the private sector.  i currently head up the security unit for a global petroleum firm whose name you would probably recognize.  its no wonder maybe that my sister comes off the way she does.  she grew up surrounded by a bunch of guys with automatic weapons who sleep in camo facepaint and jump out of helos all day.  still, when i served all of the members of austria's military i encountered were of the highest professional calibre and highly skilled.  none would mouth off the way i saw "daman" spew.  while i was serving we regularly trained with gsg-9 and sayeret mat'kal among others.  this talk about the austrian armed forces being meals on wheels types is both offensive and ignorant.  (incidentally, tatja served in switzerland's bergsteigenaufklarungkorps (mountain recon), not in austria)

be that as it may, and because i am somewhat to blame for throwing the redhead at you guys and gals, she found this place because i am a long time lurker and pointed her to it, i thought i would finally poke my head above water, register, post, and settle all dispute.

i hereby challenge the redhead (tatjana are you listening?) to a contest of skills and endurance to include timed long rifle contests at ranges from 100 to 400 meters, timed pistol at ranges from 10 to 50 meters, timed run of 5 kilometers.  the results to be posted here in photo essay format.

i invite the redhead to select one judge, of her choice, to observe the proceedings.  i will myself appoint a judge and one will be selected (by mutual agreement) from the ranks of ar15.com.  (interested parties who are in the reno/las vegas areas where the event will take place should email me at [email protected] when and if the redhead accepts my challenge).

i await her answer.  meanwhile, gentlemen, i suggest you exhibit some class when dealing with the opposite sex, particularly one who has studied aikido for 8 years.  you are not animals after all.  are you?

The Austrian
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 12:15:51 PM EDT
[#1]
wow. it sounds like you and your sister have had a busy life. sleeping a camo facepaint is cool, i've almost done that a couple of times. me and the boys get up to some crazy crap some weekends... we'ed love to bring some women along if we could find any crazy enought to go.

it's interesting that you've done so much.

OffRoad
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 12:41:52 PM EDT
[#2]
offroad, you are an unsophisticated SAVAGE!

How many fencing contests have you WON?

Pretty funny stuff, eh bro'?!!!

DaMan  
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 12:44:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Polo is SO COOL! Hahahaa!

DaMan
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 12:46:44 PM EDT
[#4]
i've climbed a lot of fences. does that count?

not always in my own yard, or in legal ways either....

OffRoad
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 1:19:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 2:39:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I have served side by side with females, not in battle on war torn soil, but on the lines of the home front wearing a badge. bla bla bla!
my .02 worth
View Quote

Which Fire Department are you in?????

DaMan
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 3:08:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Austrian.... so GEeK is equivalent to GSG-9????

In your dreams, bud!

DaMan
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 3:15:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I have been following the afore mentioned thread over the last few days, I have been hesitant to post a reply due to the possibility of it not being seen through all the fog of steaming testosterone spewing forth,

My feelings are that women should be treated as equal, not in accordance to their strength or ability ro keep in step with their male counter-parts but in respect as a person and straight forward dedication to purpose and determination to accomplish an objective.

I have served side by side with females, not in battle on war torn soil, but on the lines of the home front wearing a badge.  I would stand back to back with 99% of those women, rather than the 30% of the men Ive had the dipleasure to work with who feel that testosterone will make them bullet proof and stand in an aura of  glory

I for one would like to apologize to tatjana for alot of the comments made, as they are not the comments of all males

I for one would feel secure in giving you the opportunity to do your best, to do your duty, to the best of your ability, and to cover MY 6 as I would yours.

Should this challange take place ..... my money is on tatjana, I may not win, but I damn sure wont lose

my .02 worth
View Quote

Some guys will say anything in hopes of boning a commando.  I am pretty sure she can take care of herself Mr. “I am woman here me roar”. Do you sit down to put out fires?

Link Posted: 10/16/2001 4:22:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Austrian(s) - I'm done on this subject having stated my opinion in the opening round.  Some folks 'round here are more mature than others....Which has been duely noted.  Both of you are welcome to shoot in OUR long rifle competitions.  We will spank you.[:D]
 [spank]

Doug

(editted to add smilies 'cause this thread is getting waayyy toooo obnoxious)  
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 4:27:27 PM EDT
[#10]
hey!

fuck off daman. you just crossed the line.

how about insted of bitching and moaning about you r problems you get off the fucking computer and go do something about pencil-dicked sphincter-lipped cock-breathed, shit-for-brains asshole geek??

have i fucking made my fucking self abso-fucking-lutly clear fucking clear, throught repetive fucking use of the f-word??

have i you fucking waste of breath?

fuck you and fuck off.

(wow that was alot of swearing)

fuck you daman
and your a dumbass cause you still can't fucking find me, holy fucking shitballs you are a dumb motherfucker!

OffRoad
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 4:43:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Offroad, .... ease up , Dude!

Too many drugs! I was jokin' about comin' to get you from Peterborough, Ontario!

Can't you take a friggin' joke?

If NOT, I will come and GET YOU!!!!!  Buhahhahahah!

Sorry!  DaMan
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 4:58:04 PM EDT
[#12]
ok actaully before i read your post i was coming back to apoligize. i went a little overboard there. sorry.

i haven't swore like that in a long time.

we can still be friends. how far is peterborough from toronto?

sorry
OffRoad
Link Posted: 10/16/2001 5:52:50 PM EDT
[#13]
i applaud the valiant attempt to bring maturity and order to an otherwise childish and temper tantrum-filled subject.

unfortunately, your words have probably been lost on the people who should heed them the most, as is usually the case with small brains and large mouths.

please, shoot with us anytime you get the chance.  just don't mention who ya are until it's all over and she's kicked everybody's arse.  then you can gloat without ever having to say a word or drop to the more profane level.

welcome, by the way.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top