Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/12/2002 7:29:15 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/12/2002 7:33:28 AM EDT by Matthew_Q]
We had the Central Texas Summer Shoot this Saturday, and it was an ABSOLUTE BLAST!! Our victims were a waterheater, a door from a Ford Ranger, a toaster, a bunch of bowling pins, a washing machine, some floor panels, a couple portable computers and a monitor, and a couple other various things. Plenty of automatic weapons were onhand! I was surprised! I also popped my cherry with a few 30 round mags through a couple different M4 variants, shot a couple different MAC10s and a .50. Needless to say, my grin was ear to ear!! Got a couple videos, too. I'll have more later. I'm going to set up an FTP on my machine at home to let y'all check 'em out! For an appetizer, here's a couple pics: Before: [img]home.austin.rr.com/mqj/pictures/washerb4.jpg[/img] and DURING (I don't know where the AFTER picture went...) [img]home.austin.rr.com/mqj/pictures/washerduring.jpg[/img] and a video clip... it might work. (log in as anonymous if it asks) [url]ftp://quentinj.dynamic-dns.net/mattauto.avi[/url] if that doesn't work, just FTP to ftp://quentinj.dynamic-dns.net and log in as anonymous and find the video clip. More to be added later! M@
Link Posted: 8/12/2002 8:05:36 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/12/2002 8:09:52 AM EDT by Maddog50]
I had a great time, too. Thanks, Matt, for setting this up. I got to break in the .30 cal Gemtech suppressor, shoot a few machine guns, and try out the M1 carbine with the folding stock. My wife liked the M1 carbine too, so I'll be on the lookout for a good deal. I was happy when my wife told me that she was claiming the suppressed .308 and that I will have to find my own. Thanks to those who shared food, drink, guns, ammo, targets, shade, and restroom facilities. Thanks to everyone who didn't make a mess and who helped clean up afterwards.
Top Top