Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/18/2006 9:26:25 AM EDT
I'm looking to switch from Nextel to Verizon. Anybody have experience with Samung phones offered by Verizon?

Specifically the SCH- a630 and SCH a-850. The 850 is a picture phone.

Are they good phones...or not?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 9:28:35 AM EDT
[#1]
I wouldn't buy toilet paper made by Samsung, personally. They're cheaply made South Korean knock-offs electronic devices. Stick with a name brand, IMO.

My .o2
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 9:36:15 AM EDT
[#2]
My bro has had two samsung phones (one with tmobile, one with cingular) he has had trouble with both phones. I on the other hand have had motorola with both of the companies and I love the phones. Only prob I've had is that I dropped this one a few times and the speaker doesn't work right all the time so I have to use my earpiece (which rawks) until I go use my insurance and get this one replaced. No biggie though.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 9:37:09 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I wouldn't buy toilet paper made by Samsung, personally. They're cheaply made South Korean knock-offs electronic devices. Stick with a name brand, IMO.

My .o2

+1  Stick to the brands...I use Motorola exclusively.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top