Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/6/2004 3:39:51 AM EDT
Considering getting a few lowers - saw that the CavArms complete lowers (one piece with stock already and pistol grip) looked interesting - pros?  Cons?  Is the overall weight less this way?  Reliable?

I also heard you can modify these particular lowers for .45 Upper conversion so it can take Thompson mags.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 1:13:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Wow - i post a question on AR15.com about ar15 lowers and get NO responses?
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 1:16:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Don't know about the 45 conversion but I really like my CAVarms lower.  Looking to get another or two
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 1:18:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 1:18:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 1:19:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Love my CAV. Its light, and strong. I have a mk1, so it has a longer than A-2 length of pull.

Its sweet. I recomend you get at least one.

Also, look at the CAV forum in the Industry section. There is a thread about .45 conversions in there.

If you are looking for the 'odd' colors, you better hurry, they are not going to be around for long. (They have an agreement with Armalite now). Again. please look in the industry section to find out more.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top