Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/12/2006 8:27:41 AM EDT
Fox News has a picture on their front page of a bunch of Indonesian Muslims protesting and burning a Playboy magazine. But if you look at the eyes of all these devout, pious Muslims, they are all looking as hard as they can at the pictures in the magazine. They are all trying to get one last glimpse of a naked body before the picture goes up in flames.

What a bunch lying weasals. All their hypocracy captured right there in that one picture.

I would have posted the picture, but Fox News doesn't let me capture it.
www.foxnews.com
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 8:28:52 AM EDT
[#1]
There's no nudity in that version of Playboy, just the articles.  They're just burning things American out of habit...
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 8:29:43 AM EDT
[#2]
of course.  even religion can't quell basic human desire.  dont think for a second that anyone else woulnt do the same
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 8:30:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Aren't there sex resorts in Indonesia?  
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 8:31:01 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
There's no nudity in that version of Playboy, just the articles.  They're just burning things American out of habit...

It sure looks like all their eyes are staring right at the spot where the hamana hamana should be.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 8:31:03 AM EDT
[#5]
they only wish their virgins will look lke playmates.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 8:32:39 AM EDT
[#6]

gobbledog, Try hard young one.

I feel the web-fu is stong within you.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 8:36:48 AM EDT
[#7]
Thanks for the assist Steriling.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 8:50:05 AM EDT
[#8]
I bet you this guy was just jacking it too damn hard and fast and the mag caught fire. I mean look at his face....
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 8:52:01 AM EDT
[#9]
Those guys must be gay.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 9:01:25 AM EDT
[#10]
No, no, you've got it all wrong.

They're just looking at the "burning bush."
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 9:12:17 AM EDT
[#11]
Ok,

Imagine this.....

Fly aircraft with those "car wrap" style stickers over crowds of protesting islamofacists.....  on the stickers have images of hot, sexy naked women.

Watch the ensuing madness!
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 12:14:26 PM EDT
[#12]
Fucking with Playboy ?!? This means all out, gloves comes off, open warfare.... Mutherfuckers !
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top