Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 12/27/2005 5:38:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/27/2005 5:59:33 PM EDT by fight4yourrights]
http://www.citypaper.com/news/story.asp?id=11262

Breakin’ All the Rules
Prosecutor Drops Case Against Man Who Says Plainclothes Police Tried To Force Way Into His Home Without Warrant

By Edward Ericson Jr.

It was 28 seconds past 7:45 p.m. on Aug.18 when the 911 dispatcher took the call from Sascha Wagner. “There’s someone breaking into the house,” she yelled at the 911 operator, giving the address of the home she shares with David Scheper on the 800 block of West Lombard Street. “Send police now!”

Moments before, Scheper had opened the door to two strangers who then tried to force their way in. Scheper, who is 6-foot-6 and 240 pounds, slammed and locked the door on the would-be intruders, but he was in a panic as they smashed the glass in the 100-year-old door. He grabbed his 12-gauge shotgun and “was racking the slide over and over,” he recalls.

“I didn’t have any ammo for it, I’m racking the shotgun
, telling them to get out. I’m not sure they’re in yet.” He ran to his basement in search of a usable weapon to defend himself and his girlfriend. “I was scared for her safety more than mine,” Scheper says.

In the basement, Scheper grabbed a CZ-52 semiautomatic. “I have this piece-of-junk Czechoslovakian pistol,” he says. “I put a magazine in it, racked the slide back. I was trying to check to see if there was a round in the chamber and I couldn’t rack the slide . . . so I was fighting it. The gun was jammed, and I was trying to get it operable. It accidentally went off into the floor of my basement.”

And with that, police say, Scheper committed the crime for which he was charged in Baltimore City Circuit Court: Discharge of a Firearm in Baltimore City. He faced up to a year in prison and a $1,000 fine.

Prosecutors dropped Scheper’s case Dec. 2.

The intruders? They got in. They took $1,440 in cash Scheper says he withdrew from his bank account in order to buy a used pickup truck. They hit a 70-year-old art-deco-style metal desk with an ax. They took 18 of Scheper’s guns—mostly inoperable antiques, he says—and some gun-shaped props he had built for movies. “They threatened to blow up my safe,” Scheper says, so he opened it for them. They face no criminal charges.

The intruders were William T. Bristol and Antwyne R. Jones, Baltimore Police Department detectives with the Organized Crime Division.

They had gone to Scheper’s house as part of a drug investigation, according to the Statement of Probable Cause filed in court as part of the case against Scheper. Scheper says the detectives were looking for a housemate he had evicted some three weeks before, who in turn was connected to a man they had arrested. Police officers stayed in Scheper’s house for hours and left three empty pizza boxes there after turning the place upside-down, according to photos that Scheper says were taken just afterward.

Scheper, a welder who often works 12 hours per day making sets and props for movie production companies, had no drugs other than some prescription pills. He had nothing illegal at all. He had no prior police record.

Police added Scheper’s guns to a cache of weapons they had seized earlier in the day from a garage in Highlandtown and a house in Hampden and displayed them for the media. “Two men arrested, 69 firearms seized” was the headline in The Sun on Aug. 20. Among the guns, the newspaper reported, were a “mini-Uzi, a MAC/10 with silencer, and a pistol designed for shooting big game.”

Police charged Anthony Felicetti of the 1300 block of Delwood Avenue in Hampden with multiple counts of possession of a firearm by a felon (those charges are still pending). Scheper’s name was not released by the police; the raid on his house was unrelated to the Felicetti arrest, but the weapons were deemed newsworthy. “You don’t see these types of weapons on the street,” Baltimore Police Col. Anthony Barksdale told The Sun. “This is strange.”

About the raid on Scheper’s home, the police said this, according to The Sun: “As detectives entered the home, a shot was fired from inside. It was not clear whether it was fired at the detectives.”

That’s not the same story as the one filed by police in support of Scheper’s arrest (Wagner was held for several hours as well, without being charged). In the Statement of Probable Cause, P.T. Geare of the police department’s Southern District says the two detectives knocked on Scheper’s door, identified themselves as police officers, and asked to speak to him. “Mr. Scheper then quickly closed the door, locked it and ran into the home out of the detectives’ sight,” Geare says in the statement. “After a short time a loud noise came from the dwelling which these detectives believed to be a gun shot. . . . At this point, due to the detectives believing that they heard a gun shot and fearing that evidence may be destroyed or someone may be injured [the detectives] attempted to make entry.”

In fact, the police had no warrant to enter or search the home when they first arrived (the actual warrant came at 9:50, about two hours after the search began), and Scheper was within his rights to refuse them entry. Scheper says he thinks the police tried to force their way in immediately as a matter of procedure, so they could later claim they were granted entry by him. He says the plainclothes detectives did not identify themselves as police until after they started bashing in his door.

“If they had actually just asked me questions, there’s no reason that I wouldn’t have been cooperative,” Scheper says.

In fact, the detectives did not break down the door. Scheper opened it after the 911 dispatcher told him the police had arrived. That’s when he was arrested. “Got Suspects on ground,” reads a notation in the 911 dispatch record. It was 50 seconds after 7:52 p.m., less than eight minutes after the 911 call came in.

Scheper’s mother came shortly after the detectives arrived to see if she could help, as did some of Scheper’s friends. Scheper, Wagner, and Scheper’s mother say the police search began immediately and was a shabby ordeal, with police threatening Scheper’s friends and then leaving the house with the door wide open, in violation of police procedure. But the criminal charge irritates him most, Scheper says, particularly since the police version of events did not correspond with what he knew had happened.

Wagner says she attempted to get a copy of the 911 call, but that getting those records was difficult. “I went down there [to police headquarters] twice and sat there for five or six hours until they sent me away,” she says. “Finally they gave it up.”

Scheper’s lawyer, John Fones, says the 911 records were not particularly difficult to get. But he had to fight to get the 911 tape admitted as evidence. The judge agreed to allow it, provisionally, the day before the state dropped the case.

On Dec. 2, Scheper’s ninth trip to court, Assistant State’s Attorney Douglas Guidorizzi told the judge that the state would not prosecute the matter. Guidorizzi referred questions about the state’s decision to spokesman Joe Sviatko, who said, “after further review by our office, we didn’t believe it could be proven beyond a reasonable doubt, so in the interest of justice we nolle prossed [refused to pursue] it today.”

Attempts to reach Geare at the Southern District were unsuccessful, and police spokespeople did not respond to several phone calls and two detailed e-mails asking questions about the incident.

“When we did get the [911] tape, as is often the case, it was pretty revealing,” Fones says. “It verified my client’s version of the incident.”

Scheper says the police search and attempted break-in did about $3,700 of damage to his property. He’s trying to get his guns, personal records, and $1,440 in cash back from the police department, a process he says he thinks will take about a month.

He does not plan to ask that his arrest record be expunged—yet. “To get the expungement they make you sign a waiver promising not to sue them,” he explains.

That is a promise Scheper will not make.

Link Posted: 12/27/2005 5:46:33 PM EDT
Coming to a street near you.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 5:47:23 PM EDT
Tobad they wheren shot when they broke into his house.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 5:47:41 PM EDT
sounds as if he plans on a little civil rights case in big brothers court house.

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 5:49:40 PM EDT
Hmmm...interesting to see how a few members handle this one...
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 5:50:14 PM EDT
Time to get the Guiness and popcorn...
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 5:50:18 PM EDT

Originally Posted By fight4yourrights:

He grabbed his 12-gauge shotgun and “was racking the slide over and over,” he recalls.

, telling them to get out.

So much for the sound of a racking shotgun working.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 5:51:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/27/2005 5:52:54 PM EDT by AR15fan]
Interesting. I wonder what the detectives version of the events is? I'm particulary curious about if they admit breaking the glass and attempting forced entry prior to the homeowner grabbing a gun.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 5:54:53 PM EDT

Originally Posted By squeezecockerp7m8:

+1
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 5:56:19 PM EDT

Originally Posted By AR15fan:

Interesting. I wonder what the detectives version of the events is?

“When we did get the [911] tape, as is often the case, it was pretty revealing,” Fones says. “It verified my client’s version of the incident.”
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 5:56:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/27/2005 5:56:42 PM EDT by HarrySacz]
So guess my no firing pin shotty is not going to help me?
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 5:58:48 PM EDT

He grabbed his 12-gauge shotgun and “was racking the slide over and over,” he recalls.

hey, maybe the cops were just hard of hearing!

He could have really used this:

Link Posted: 12/27/2005 5:59:39 PM EDT
Seig Heil, Massachusetts!
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 6:00:52 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Mister44:
Seig Heil, Massachusetts!

It's Maryland.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 6:02:52 PM EDT

that only works on low life dumb assed criminals, not on low life dumb assed cops.

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 6:06:02 PM EDT

First off - no one ever said it would stop anyone. But it would probably make someone who heard it think twice. No one ever said the POLICE breaking in every heard it. And the fact that if a cop heard a shotgun racking over and over they would know it wouldnt have shells in it.

That and armed, trained, cops using bust in tactics like that are a bit different than your average thug.

Of course the lesson is, always have shells to back up that rack!

OH - and dont live in towns with Gestapos.

Seriously - is this still fucking America?
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 6:08:31 PM EDT
For Petes' sake.....

<­BR>

What about the dog?

And after they ate his 3 pizzas, did they wipe out the donuts? Inquiring minds want to know.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 6:15:30 PM EDT

And the fact that if a cop heard a shotgun racking over and over they would know it wouldnt have shells in it.

When I do it, that's me kicking the birdshot out to get to the good loads...
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 6:17:45 PM EDT

Seriously - is this still fucking America?

You are to report to the nearest re-education centre.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 6:19:51 PM EDT
What I find to be the most compelling argument that 90% of cops/.gov are complete assholes who give a shit about nothing but themselsve is very simple.

AFTER, you have been COMPLETELY CLEARED of any and all crimes, they still WON'T give you YOUR FUCKING BELONGINGS back. Instead they hold it against you, making you sign every piece of paper they can find so you can't sue them for THEIR MOTHER FUCKING FUCK UP.

Maybe I should tow all the .gov vehicles I find till I get my taxes back.

I would like to see anyone defend that shit. I know a simple office clerk or cop can't do much but they can atleast push shit through. Now, if you can't because you have too many people getting shafted then CLEAN THE FUCK UP.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 6:23:39 PM EDT
How can this be........I mean the LEOs here tell us this would never happen.
They say we have our tin foil hats on too tight. That LEOs would never go against the constitution and would never act on unjust laws.
I'm so confused.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 6:26:54 PM EDT

He does not plan to ask that his arrest record be expunged—yet. “To get the expungement they make you sign a waiver promising not to sue them,” he explains.

That is a promise Scheper will not make.

Good for him. I wish he's go after the officers themselves though. Lets see if he ever gets his property back.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 6:27:02 PM EDT
Buddy of mine is a former Baltimore PD.

You should HEAR the stories.

Baltimore PD illegally broke into his house on a domestic call and stole a gun of his. It took a lot to get it back, and the PD just plain stole the ammunition - refused to return it. SOP

He wanted to sue, had a pretty good case, but the FOP lawyer wanted $20k just to start.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 6:28:56 PM EDT
Honestly, what if it was you or I and we actually had the shotgun loaded and shot at these guys as they tried to enter.

Would you would probably go to jail, be charged, and convicted?
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 6:31:30 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Dace:
Honestly, what if it was you or I and we actually had the shotgun loaded and shot at these guys as they tried to enter.

Would you would probably go to jail, be charged, and convicted?

You are ASSUMING you'd make it to jail alive.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 6:34:57 PM EDT

Link Posted: 12/27/2005 6:36:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/28/2005 8:46:35 AM EDT by DvlDog]
the police state mentality is one of the reasons i left MD. good friend of mine was a cop at APG, military base but still MPTC certified. he looked at working with B'more PD and he said after 3 ride-alongs he had seen enough and didnt want any part of some "training day" movie type bullshit.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 6:36:41 PM EDT
The silence from the JBT apologists is deafening right now...
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 6:37:09 PM EDT
Gestapo.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 6:38:21 PM EDT
You break into my house, you get ventilated, period. If it turns out you're a cop, well, I don't break the law so it's tough shit on your part, asshole.

Also- I'm assuming he means that his particular CZ-52 is a piece of junk, not all of them.

Link Posted: 12/27/2005 6:46:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/27/2005 6:54:18 PM EDT by leo6223]

Originally Posted By NonConformist:

+1

Agreed. Instead of saying that these two clowns deserve a thrashing and reassignment back to the road and some punishment (and let me just add possible firing if the facts warrant that before some clown gets in a tizzy and accuses me of "defending the think blue line at all costs"), and adding that an official apology with some type of "compensation" is in order, the tinfoil anti government types will attempt to paint all LEO's in this shameful light and cast insults and disperssions with broad strokes.

These two "detectives" are to be dealt with in a very serious manner. But let's not turn this into another LEO bashing thread.....I'm sure there has been at least eleventy billion already today.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 6:46:29 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 6:47:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/27/2005 6:49:38 PM EDT by h2o2gunr]

The silence from the JBT apologists is deafening right now...

well you see what happened was an anti tin foil hat wearing cop hater with an ar15.com hat on over the foil went over to both the det. homes and changed the time on their watches because he knew they would get the warrant signed late then the judge spoiled the plan by changing the watchs back. so its all the citizens fault because he should of known better than to disrespect the authorati
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 6:51:10 PM EDT

Originally Posted By leo6223:

Agreed. Instead of saying that these two clowns deserve a thrashing and reassignment back to the road and some punishment, and adding that an official apology with some type of "compensation" is in order, the tinfoil anti government types will attempt to paint all LEO's in this shameful light and cast insults and disperssions with broad strokes.

Well, Baltimore had a LEO accused of raping a women he gave a ride to. They gave him a desk job, where they found he was selling cocaine on the side using the PD phones.

Wanna guess what happened? Good reviews so he could find a job elsewhere.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 6:51:52 PM EDT

Originally Posted By SPECTRE:
They say we have our tin foil hats on too tight. That LEOs would never go against the constitution and would never act on unjust laws.
I'm so confused.

I'm so confused...how could a doctor break the Hypocratic oath? It is so sacred right? How could a lawyer comprimise their ethics and put forth a defense they know to be a lie? How could an accountant steal millions of dollars?

Maybe it's because they were A-holes to begin with?

Ask my father which irritates him more.....being yelled at by some jack-off New Jersey trooper who had a bad day and should have been suspended for the crap he pulled OR the a-hole corporate executives who paid themselves $7 million dollar bonuses the year before his comany went bankrupt costing him his retirement plan after F'ING 34 YEARS WITH THE SAME COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People are assholes long before they enter the professional world....some jobs just allow it to shine more brightly!

Link Posted: 12/27/2005 6:58:26 PM EDT

Agreed. Instead of saying that these two clowns deserve a thrashing and reassignment back to the road and some punishment, and adding that an official apology with some type of "compensation" is in order, the tinfoil anti government types will attempt to paint all LEO's in this shameful light and cast insults and disperssions with broad strokes.

Well, Baltimore had a LEO accused of raping a women he gave a ride to. They gave him a desk job, where they found he was selling cocaine on the side using the PD phones.

Wanna guess what happened? Good reviews so he could find a job elsewhere.

Of course, how do you think we keep our side business going? If this guy was a drug dealing rapist it must mean ALL cops are drug dealing rapists. Makes perfect sense to me.

We had a guy selling crack out of his cruiser. Saw him years later on a call and I was just begging for this POS to make a wrong move....and he knew it. I've got no love for the criminals in uniform. No good cop does.

Of course you'll never understand that will you? It's just easier to paint with a broad brush...takes less time.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 7:08:18 PM EDT

Interesting. I wonder what the detectives version of the events is? I'm particulary curious about if they admit breaking the glass and attempting forced entry prior to the homeowner grabbing a gun.

From the article:

"That’s not the same story as the one filed by police in support of Scheper’s arrest (Wagner was held for several hours as well, without being charged). In the Statement of Probable Cause, P.T. Geare of the police department’s Southern District says the two detectives knocked on Scheper’s door, identified themselves as police officers, and asked to speak to him. “Mr. Scheper then quickly closed the door, locked it and ran into the home out of the detectives’ sight,” Geare says in the statement. “After a short time a loud noise came from the dwelling which these detectives believed to be a gun shot. . . . At this point, due to the detectives believing that they heard a gun shot and fearing that evidence may be destroyed or someone may be injured [the detectives] attempted to make entry.”

As was said earlier in the thread:

"sounds as if he plans on a little civil rights case in big brothers court house."

He's going for the big payout.No doubt he's playing up how "bad"those mean ol' officers traumatized him.

Link Posted: 12/27/2005 7:20:24 PM EDT

I'm so confused.

I'm so confused...how could a doctor break the Hypocratic oath? It is so sacred right? How could a lawyer comprimise their ethics and put forth a defense they know to be a lie? How could an accountant steal millions of dollars?

Ask my father which irritates him more.....being yelled at by some jack-off New Jersey trooper who had a bad day and should have been suspended for the crap he pulled OR the a-hole corporate executives who paid themselves $7 million dollar bonuses the year before his comany went bankrupt costing him his retirement plan after F'ING 34 YEARS WITH THE SAME COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People are assholes long before they enter the professional world....some jobs just allow it to shine more brightly!

The difference is that the LE institutions seem to go much further to protect the assholes that work for them. No matter how wrong an officer is, the department (or union or both) will in most cases stand up and do thier best to shield them from having to be held responsible.

Link Posted: 12/27/2005 7:34:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/27/2005 7:35:46 PM EDT by fight4yourrights]

Of course, how do you think we keep our side business going? If this guy was a drug dealing rapist it must mean ALL cops are drug dealing rapists. Makes perfect sense to me.

We had a guy selling crack out of his cruiser. Saw him years later on a call and I was just begging for this POS to make a wrong move....and he knew it. I've got no love for the criminals in uniform. No good cop does.

Of course you'll never understand that will you? It's just easier to paint with a broad brush...takes less time.

I didn't say that - I gave an EXAMPLE of how Baltimore PD has "cleaned house" in the past. Nothing more, nothing less.

You went from logical, reasoned arguements to emotional over response.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 7:37:43 PM EDT

If someone is selling crack out of our tax dollars paid for cruiser, what do you mean wait for the wrong move? Is selling crack the right move?...
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 7:39:40 PM EDT

I'm so confused.

And only one of your groups has the power, authority and weapons to leave you and your family dead all because they went on information from a jailhouse snitch or failed to find the correct address.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 7:40:33 PM EDT

I didn't say that - I gave an EXAMPLE of how Baltimore PD has "cleaned house" in the past. Nothing more, nothing less.

You went from logical, reasoned arguements to emotional over response.

Then I misread the tone of your post. My point is that there is of course turds in every dept. And there is sometimes those that cover for turds. Those of us who do the job honorably are just as disturbed by this as you.

But surely I can't hold every lawyer accountable because of the likes of Johnnie Cockran or Willey Gary can I?

There are A-holes in every profession.

Link Posted: 12/27/2005 7:42:13 PM EDT
An older fellow who is a member of the church where I grew up and a retired USA O-5 lost his brother last year in a police raid in GA. The cops executed a no-knock, middle of the night raid without a warrant to get his son. As far as I know they didn't even announce that they were police. The first one through his bedroom door developed fatal lead poisoning and the next one shot him. He was DRT still tucked into bed. I don't know any further updates or info but the last I heard is that the family is going to clean up in court.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 7:43:06 PM EDT

Then I misread the tone of your post. My point is that there is of course turds in every dept. And there is sometimes those that cover for turds. Those of us who do the job honorably are just as disturbed by this as you.

But surely I can't hold every lawyer accountable because of the likes of Johnnie Cockran or Willey Gary can I?

There are A-holes in every profession.

I agree with you. 100%. Too often, we don't mention that part of it. I guess for me it's a given.

I have a friends, an uncle, a brother inlaw, family friends, etc.... that are all LEO's. I don't think they are all assholes. (some maybe )

I guess I'd just have to say - if you don't fit what you read, we aren't talking about you.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 7:43:46 PM EDT

Originally Posted By tc556guy:

From the article:

"That’s not the same story as the one filed by police in support of Scheper’s arrest (Wagner was held for several hours as well, without being charged). In the Statement of Probable Cause, P.T. Geare of the police department’s Southern District says the two detectives knocked on Scheper’s door, identified themselves as police officers, and asked to speak to him. “Mr. Scheper then quickly closed the door, locked it and ran into the home out of the detectives’ sight,” Geare says in the statement. “After a short time a loud noise came from the dwelling which these detectives believed to be a gun shot. . . . At this point, due to the detectives believing that they heard a gun shot and fearing that evidence may be destroyed or someone may be injured [the detectives] attempted to make entry.”

As was said earlier in the thread:

"sounds as if he plans on a little civil rights case in big brothers court house."

He's going for the big payout.No doubt he's playing up how "bad"those mean ol' officers traumatized him.

I guess we just ignore the part where the 911 tape backs up his version of events...

I guess I could just assume that a man not identified as mentally ill after having heard and answered a knock on the door went insane, slammed the door shut, racked a shotgun furiously. Then proceeded to try and load another weapon and shoot the floor all because he goes berzerk when he here's his name repeated and people identify themselves as police.

If the 911 tapes backs up his side.... Go get 'em tiger.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 7:44:00 PM EDT
Tag for later.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 7:44:12 PM EDT

If someone is selling crack out of our tax dollars paid for cruiser, what do you mean wait for the wrong move? Is selling crack the right move?...

Uh, years later as in after the jail sentance on a call were he was one of the turds involved.........And wrong move as in get too lippy while getting too close and "presenting a threat" which would cause me to "fear for my safety" which would result......oh never mind.

Link Posted: 12/27/2005 7:46:44 PM EDT
well that is about 5 miles straight line from, or way on the other side of downtown. for the most part the city cops are not bad. the ones that are not bad are the one that just look at it as a job, the others WELL...

i have a neighbor who is a city cop, he is quite nice, does not even carry his badge off duty. but i have meet a few jerks.

now you think thsi is bad, baltimore county, which is around the north side of the city has an anti firearms unit. 10 officers whos job is to take guns away from people. they have almost been put out of business by the nics check. they used to go to the gun stores, write down names for rifle purchases then go run the names. they had a judge who would give them search warrents based on the info, then they would go seize everygun in the house, normally it was only people who had diqualifing misdomeanors

and yes i think it is messed up, and i hope the cops loose thier jobs, but the city is desperate for cops, so they wont
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 7:49:46 PM EDT

And only one of your groups has the power, authority and weapons to leave you and your family dead all because they went on information from a jailhouse snitch or failed to find the correct address.

There are plenty of people permanantly "maimed" from Plastic surgeons down here in Florida.....plenty of people left without house or home or a dime to their name because of lawyers. Some of those "victims" probably wish for death. But that's not the point. I'm not defending the two "detectives" in this case. I'm not trying to liken their actions to that of a dirty lawyer. I drew the correlation to show that these two were a-holes long before they were cops.

That and the point that most cops are nothing like these two.

Link Posted: 12/27/2005 7:52:50 PM EDT

most cops are nothing like these two.

is that disclaimer necessary before an article talking about a bad cop?

We don't give that disclaimer before posting an article about a teacher that had sex with her student, or anyone else for that matter.

Now when a comment is made that ALL LEO's are bad, or JBT's, fine, there's a need for a defense, otherwise, I don't see the need.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 7:56:06 PM EDT

Uh, years later as in after the jail sentance on a call were he was one of the turds involved.........And wrong move as in get too lippy while getting too close and "presenting a threat" which would cause me to "fear for my safety" which would result......oh never mind.

Sorry, the way I read it was you were waiting for something bad to happen on a call, ala Serpico...
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Top Top