Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 6/15/2009 4:18:54 PM EST
[Last Edit: 6/17/2009 12:29:34 PM EST by StraightShooter7]
It’s nice to see another young lady that isn’t intimated by the far-left zealots and has the courage to stand up for what she believes in. I wonder if she will be given the same treatment Carrie is receiving for respectfully stating her opinion.

Carrie Prejean

Tami Farrell

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 4:21:02 PM EST
good for her...
wonder how this will turn out for her..
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 4:23:06 PM EST
? The interview I saw...she stepped around answering it like a politician. If you saw her say that, she was probably told to do that so Prejean can't sue the pageant as easily.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 5:12:45 PM EST
I'd fuck her too.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 5:14:12 PM EST
The runner up is more attractive to me.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 5:15:18 PM EST
I'd hit it.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 5:17:53 PM EST
the new one is hot, but more like white trailer trash or girl's gone wild hot
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 5:19:39 PM EST
See, good things do come out of CA.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 5:19:48 PM EST
Originally Posted By nobodyg17:
The runner up is more attractive to me.

+1
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 5:22:21 PM EST
[Last Edit: 6/15/2009 5:24:08 PM EST by TC6969]
Tami's OK average girl next door, but that Carrie is a pistol!

ETA I just saw a bikini pic.

She got them child bearing hips too!
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 6:16:43 PM EST
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 6:18:46 PM EST
Why you sharing all this information with me?
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 6:19:34 PM EST
Yep, I'd hit it too.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 6:21:00 PM EST
Originally Posted By skeeters65:
good for her...
wonder how this will turn out for her..

You can bet the locust are examining every detail of her life, so they can Prejean her.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 6:23:01 PM EST
Originally Posted By RayGunz2:
? The interview I saw...she stepped around answering it like a politician. If you saw her say that, she was probably told to do that so Prejean can't sue the pageant as easily.

100% correct. anyone think they didn't interrogate and coach the replacement first?
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 6:25:01 PM EST

Two more to go and the libs will be happy!
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 6:26:26 PM EST
LOL, that'll piss em off.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 6:32:16 PM EST
all top 4 are cute
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 6:35:01 PM EST
Originally Posted By DarkCharisma:
Yep, I'd hit it too.

you'd hit anything.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 6:38:25 PM EST
Originally Posted By 1Andy2:

"HOT 21 YEAR OLD WOMEN!!!"

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 6:39:47 PM EST
[Last Edit: 6/15/2009 6:40:21 PM EST by 1Andy2]
Originally Posted By StraightShooter7:
Originally Posted By 1Andy2:

"HOT 21 YEAR OLD WOMEN!!!"

http://media.filmschoolrejects.com/images/raiders_face.jpg

Yeah, but can you stick your fist in her college degree family values?

eta: AWESOME caption for that, btw.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 6:47:58 PM EST
Umm, who cares, they are both friggin hawt
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:00:46 PM EST
[Last Edit: 6/15/2009 8:00:56 PM EST by AcidGambit]
That Ashley girl is pretty hot. I'd like to lay in a bathtub wearing a speedo, she could rub green Jello on me, then take a dump on my face... That would be kinda cool.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:08:02 PM EST
Originally Posted By jayhanfosho:
Yep, I'd hit it too.

you'd hit anything.

Negative, ghostrider. Believe it or not, I do have standards.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:10:37 PM EST
I'd like to watch the 2 of them make out.........
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:11:56 PM EST
Originally Posted By AcidGambit:
That Ashley girl is pretty hot. I'd like to lay in a bathtub wearing a speedo, she could rub green Jello on me, then take a dump on my face... That would be kinda cool.

wait... wut?
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:13:00 PM EST

aaaahahahahaha thanks buddy. My first lol tonight.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:13:17 PM EST
Originally Posted By LOW2000:
See, good things do come out of CA.

Lots of pretty girls in California.

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:15:50 PM EST

Uh okay.......... so you like being Shit Faced?

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 8:45:36 PM EST
I prefer Tami because she has natural tits. Fake boobs are a turn off.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 9:26:58 PM EST
Originally Posted By behindenemylines:

+1
but in my book a downgrade to go from blond to brown
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 9:44:18 PM EST
Good for her! I'm glad to see she's not afraid to speak her mind.

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 3:08:41 AM EST
Originally Posted By behindenemylines:

Even if you deduct 1.5 points for that, Carrie is still hotter than Tami.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 3:25:31 AM EST
Originally Posted By triburst1:

Yep...contestant number 4 will be unquestioned and untouchable.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 3:45:49 AM EST
I'd hit both at the same time.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 4:01:40 AM EST
Originally Posted By jayhanfosho:
Yep, I'd hit it too.

you'd hit anything.

Negative, ghostrider. Believe it or not, I do have standards.

This is ARFcom GD. Standards are not an option.

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 4:13:58 AM EST
Get both!

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 4:22:30 AM EST
i lol'd just at reading the title. not this shit again
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 4:24:19 AM EST
Originally Posted By rwhmachine:
i lol'd just at reading the title. not this shit again

Not this shit again? It happened a day or two ago
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 4:26:57 AM EST
MSM won't be happy until they pick some nasty DeGeneres clone who comes out and blames everything on Bush.

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 4:31:14 AM EST

Why is that?
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 4:35:55 AM EST
Originally Posted By HK_Shooter_03:

Why is that?

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 6:43:52 AM EST

Why is that?

Because liberal democrats try to sell themselves as the savior for all minorities. Even if the 4th girl said she thinks all homosexuals should be rounded up into gas chambers, they would not come down on her as hard as they did on Carrie for her position. They won't want to risk pissing off one minority in defense of another.

Take the recent Prop 8 electicon results in Kalifornia for example. Gay marriage was defeated largely because of the big push to get blacks and hispanics out to vote for Obama. For the most part black and hispanic voters don't support gay marriage. You will never here this from any liberal or democrat leader as they think they have to appease racial minorities and homosexuals. According to them Prop 8 is still Whitey J. Republican's fault.

This is what happens when all people of a certain race or culture are lumped together and represented by the most outspoken "squeeky wheels" of the group. The democrats end up pandering to the Rosie O'donnells and the Al Sharptons to the exclusion of everyone else.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 6:45:45 AM EST

All four of them, in the ass. At the same time.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 6:53:22 AM EST

Why is that?

Because dissidents must be crushed!

There is no room for those who do not participate and endorse The Plan!
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 11:10:25 AM EST
Originally Posted By motown_steve:

Why is that?

Because dissidents must be crushed!

There is no room for those who do not participate and endorse The Plan!

I guess he didnt get the memo.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 11:13:29 AM EST

Get out of my mind!

You are the voice of an entire generation!

You took the words out of my mouth....

wait, what? ....
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 11:15:31 AM EST

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 11:17:19 AM EST

Why is that?

Because liberal democrats try to sell themselves as the savior for all minorities. Even if the 4th girl said she thinks all homosexuals should be rounded up into gas chambers, they would not come down on her as hard as they did on Carrie for her position. They won't want to risk pissing off one minority in defense of another.

Take the recent Prop 8 electicon results in Kalifornia for example. Gay marriage was defeated largely because of the big push to get blacks and hispanics out to vote for Obama. For the most part black and hispanic voters don't support gay marriage. You will never here this from any liberal or democrat leader as they think they have to appease racial minorities and homosexuals. According to them Prop 8 is still Whitey J. Republican's fault.

This is what happens when all people of a certain race or culture are lumped together and represented by the most outspoken "squeeky wheels" of the group. The democrats end up pandering to the Rosie O'donnells and the Al Sharptons to the exclusion of everyone else.

One of thebiggest reasons Blacks and Latino's don't go for the gay marriage thing, is they are both a very religious community. And beingthat the pop. of CA is larley Latino I say its safe to say the anti-Prop 8's have an uphill battle.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 4:32:49 AM EST
[Last Edit: 6/17/2009 6:05:22 AM EST by StraightShooter7]
Originally Posted By oregonblackrifle:

Why is that?

One of thebiggest reasons Blacks and Latino's don't go for the gay marriage thing, is they are both a very religious community. And beingthat the pop. of CA is larley Latino I say its safe to say the anti-Prop 8's have an uphill battle.

Yet it will still only be the whites they paint as being bigots. They wouldnt dare go after blacks or latinos.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 4:48:07 AM EST

Why is that?

So your saying that since I'm Black, I'm able to make statements without criticism (from liberals) because I could call them racists?

I like this deal! I think I might walk into a gay couple's house and express my desire to see them not marry in front of them and all of their liberal friends.

This mystical Black shroud from criticism should defend me against any kind of rebuttal or retort.

If that is true, why doesn't the NRA make me their spokesperson?

I'm an extremely articulate young Black man and liberals would not be able to argue with me because I'm Black right?

What the hell kind of planet are you on where you think Black folks are above being criticized like anyone else?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Top Top