Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/28/2004 4:00:30 PM EDT
Of course you've got about a 84% chance of that happening in the black community.

sport.guardian.co.uk/olympics2004/story/0,14912,1293293,00.html

Haters unite.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 5:02:33 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Of course you've got about a 84% chance of that happening in the black community.

sport.guardian.co.uk/olympics2004/story/0,14912,1293293,00.html

Haters unite.

I believe you left the word 'FAG' out of that description.

You're forgiven.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 5:30:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Well, Mr. Lewis can pi$$ on himself.

Iraq's footballers, who unexpectedly reached the semi-finals here, made clear last week they disliked the advertisement and regarded American soldiers in Iraq as occupiers rather than liberators.

Man, I would like to bring our men & women home in heartbeat, but we've got things to finish and tidy up a bit. So I guess these SOBs would rather pay for Saddam, if they don't bring home the gold, he is going to lop of their sorry-a$$ heads. Unappreciative f'ckers.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 6:13:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Carl Lewis looks a human-frog hybrid. That is the root of his problem. He cannot be blamed for anything that happens after he sees that face in the mirror each morning.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 6:36:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Carl Lewis is a has been trying to get attention
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 7:18:51 AM EDT
[#5]
The drugs rotted his brain.

GunLvr
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 7:26:30 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Well, Mr. Lewis can pi$$ on himself.

Iraq's footballers, who unexpectedly reached the semi-finals here, made clear last week they disliked the advertisement and regarded American soldiers in Iraq as occupiers rather than liberators.

Man, I would like to bring our men & women home in heartbeat, but we've got things to finish and tidy up a bit. So I guess these SOBs would rather pay for Saddam, if they don't bring home the gold, he is going to lop of their sorry-a$$ heads. Unappreciative f'ckers.

I believe it was... put them in the iron maiden and beat their feet into pupls with rubber hoses.

I dunno, if it wasn't that it'd make things worse for us, I'd say pull out now..

/PHil
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 7:27:34 AM EDT
[#7]

America's biggest Olympic hero?

To whom?  Certainly not to me.  Maybe in his own mind.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 11:34:56 AM EDT
[#8]
Fag.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 12:42:18 PM EDT
[#9]
He a great runner because he is light on his feet!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top