Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/3/2003 7:24:42 PM EDT
[img]http://home.quixnet.net/~mcress/1outsidecrash.jpg[/img]
[img]http://home.quixnet.net/~mcress/1wallcrash.jpg[/img]

Glad I can entertain you guys with the comic relief  of some of my tenants.

This one was a stolen car that lost control.  Fortunately no one was hurt in the crash.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 7:32:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 7:34:50 PM EDT
[#2]
A gallon of paint will fix that right up.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 7:37:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Is that someone's tin foil beanie laying on the ground in the first pic? [:D]
View Quote

Good guess, but I think its just a brick with mortar.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 7:40:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Awww....I was hopeing to see pics of the car stuck IN the window.

Seriously, it looks kinda like some of the panes of glass survived the impact (mostly along the top)...is that the case, or is my brain playing tricks on me?

-FOTBR
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 7:42:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Is that razor wire I see atop the fence surrounding your property.

You really are a slumlord, lol!
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 7:44:19 PM EDT
[#6]
How come the fence and concertina wire is still standing? Did they go around it some how, or is it just hard to see from that angle? My guess on the mystery object outside the window is a big bag of crack. [:D]
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 7:49:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Awww....I was hopeing to see pics of the car stuck IN the window.

Seriously, it looks kinda like some of the panes of glass survived the impact (mostly along the top)...is that the case, or is my brain playing tricks on me?

-FOTBR
View Quote

Sorry, no pics of the car.  Though it was an 80's Lincoln.  Actually all the glass survived.  The wall took a little rebuilding, but the window was completely unbroken.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 7:52:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Is that razor wire I see atop the fence surrounding your property.

You really are a slumlord, lol!
View Quote

Yes that is razor wire you see.  We put it around the whole property to keep jumpers to a minimum.
The car tore through the chain link fence under the wire, leaving the wire untouched on top.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 11:06:29 PM EDT
[#9]
that happened to a house down the street from mine, my street has a pretty sharp curve in it right before it comes to a stopsign. I was outside washing my car and hear this SCREEEEEECH BOOOOOM!
some dude was flying down the street, didnt see the curve jumped the curb and nailed this guys house, he destroyed the whole wall. There was two kids in that room playing video games, they were on the other side of it, and were unhurt.
crazy stuff.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 11:54:10 PM EDT
[#10]
What do you mean by jumpers? People jumping over the fence? :p
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 7:48:43 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
that happened to a house down the street from mine, my street has a pretty sharp curve in it right before it comes to a stopsign. I was outside washing my car and hear this SCREEEEEECH BOOOOOM!
some dude was flying down the street, didnt see the curve jumped the curb and nailed this guys house, he destroyed the whole wall. There was two kids in that room playing video games, they were on the other side of it, and were unhurt.
crazy stuff.
View Quote

When I was in highschool one of my fellow students was involved in something like this.  It seems the little hoodlum & his buddies had gaffled some beer from the local stop & rob.  The clerk called the cops on them (general description of them & car ) & later they were spotted by a patrol car.  Like idiots they booked, heading down a long straight residential street, blowing thru the stop sign 1/2 thru...only problem is the street came to a T & the dumbasses were doing about 70mph+....they jumped the ditch at the T, vaulted thru the yard & straight into the house that was there, ending up completely in some old woman's bedroom....DOA, she never knew what hit her (asleep in bed at the time).  The little ratfucks parents were countryclub types & spent $$$$$$ on a lawyer so the punk never did any serious jail time.  At least most of the students at school gave him the cold shoulder/silent  treatment for killing some old woman.  Him & his family moved not too much longer afterwards.
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 8:33:01 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
What do you mean by jumpers? People jumping over the fence? :p
View Quote

Yes, people jump my razor wire fence all the time.  Its a real pain in the ass.
[url=http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=183978&w=searchPop]
For more info about the jumpers[/url]
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 8:52:08 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 12:04:56 PM EDT
[#14]
That's why you need a two-story house.  The worst that could happen is "Car thru the garage".
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 12:47:07 PM EDT
[#15]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top