Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/24/2017 12:39:42 AM EDT
Car plows through trans lives matter protest: White male driver is arrested after injuring three 'when protesters began attacking his car' at vigil for transgender woman who was killed by cops in St Louis

A male driver has been arrested after an incident in St. Louis on Wednesday
The white man allegedly refused to stop for protesters and ran into them
Three people had minor injuries, as pictures show them colliding with the car
People were gathered for a vigil held in honor of a dead transgender woman
Kenneth 'Kiwi' Herring was shot dead by police officers on Tuesday
Police claim she was weilding a knife and stabbed at them, although protestors dispute this

St. Louis Post-Dispatch photographer David Carson posted this picture of the moment a car drove into protesters

Police spokeswoman Schron Jackson told the Riverfront Times: 'Tonight, a group of protesters marched from the Transgender Memorial to the intersection of Manchester and Sarah were they blocked traffic in all directions.
'A vehicle approached, stopped, honked its horn and attempted to drive around the protesters.

'The protesters surrounded the vehicle and began striking it with their hands and a flag pole. Several protesters also kicked and jumped on top of the vehicle.'

She said the driver of the vehicle - a white male - then drove away when two women and a man 'fell from the vehicle'.

The three suffered minor injuries, but refused medical attention.

'Police attempted to stop driver of vehicle who initially refused to stop,' Jackson said. 'He stopped about a block away from the incident and was taken into custody for felony fleeing. The incident was captured on video.'  

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4818442/Car-plows-protesters-St-Louis-vigil.html

Now with crappy vertical video
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:41:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Nooooo fucking way would I stop either. Dumb fucks should've gotten out of the road.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:41:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Good plow.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:42:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Stop standing in the middle of the road assholes
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:43:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Get your ass out of the street and this won't happen.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:44:08 AM EDT
[#5]
The road is for cars.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:45:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Don't hit the car and the car won't hit you. Learn it, live it, love it.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:45:22 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:45:43 AM EDT
[#8]
I suspect a lot of these drivers are going to be railroaded in court for just trying to escape an attack.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:46:17 AM EDT
[#9]
Innocent from the article.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:47:08 AM EDT
[#10]
"Avoid getting hit by a car with this one simple trick"
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:48:12 AM EDT
[#11]
Staying the night in StL tomorrow. Ain't scared.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:48:20 AM EDT
[#12]
So he was arrested for failing to stop for blue lights, not for running over protesters who clearly attacked his vehicle.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:49:52 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted: - then drove away when two women and a man 'fell from the vehicle'.

[/url]
View Quote

Take it to trial...

And they put the quotes in yhe wrong spot.  Should have been "two women and a man" fell from the vehicle.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:49:58 AM EDT
[#14]
Felony fleeing?  Fleeing what?  They jumped on his car and fell off when he drove away.  He stopped for the police a block away.

Bullshit charge.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:50:15 AM EDT
[#15]
Good Drive

Don't wanna get ran over? Stay out of the Road.

Don't wanna get ran over while playing in the Road? Don't surround and attack a driver.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:50:21 AM EDT
[#16]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The road is for cars.
View Quote
I identify as a car, I have as much right to be in the road as any other car.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:52:15 AM EDT
[#17]
Pepper spray foggers installed under car...surrounded...deploy..
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:55:07 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Stop standing in the middle of the road assholes
View Quote
Right!?
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:55:56 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
So he was arrested for failing to stop for blue lights, not for running over protesters who clearly attacked his vehicle.
View Quote
So he fled for all of 1 block and it's a felony? How could they even determine if he was fleeing in 1 block? I've seen people drive farther than that while looking for a safe place to pull over when being pursued by a cop.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:56:04 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Good plow.
View Quote
There's a mob blocking traffic, surrounding your car, jumping on the roof, and smashing it. Sounds like this guy did what anyone would do in that situation.... And totally justified in doing so.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:59:23 AM EDT
[#21]
In the new, PC America you are supposed to let them break your windows and drag you out of your car.

Because you, especially as a white person deserve to take your lumps and get your property destroyed. Because you are a Nazi.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 1:01:00 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
In the new, PC America you are supposed to let them break your windows and drag you out of your car.

Because you, especially as a white person deserve to take your lumps and get your property destroyed. Because you are a Nazi.
View Quote
Yep, you deserved this.

ETA:

I honestly don't think they understand how angry we are, and what they are creating through their B.S.

Keep it up, and they will remember Trump as the "Good Old Days".
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 1:01:47 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 1:04:08 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote
That's what it sounds like.

I wonder how far they had to chase him.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 1:04:45 AM EDT
[#25]
I don't think they used WHITE MALE enough in the article. Perhaps they need a bigger font and more color, and underlining. Or just have it as the title of the news.
Fuck the media and all the brainwashed.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 1:05:46 AM EDT
[#26]
bullshit for arresting him, this will get people killed by mobs.  if you train them to stop in mobs, it'll train mobs they can block a car and drag occupants out to fuck them up.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 1:05:59 AM EDT
[#27]
"She said the driver of the vehicle - a white male - then drove away when two women and a man 'fell from the vehicle'. "

So they were on top of his car and he drove off?  No guilty!
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 1:06:41 AM EDT
[#28]
HA!
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 1:06:50 AM EDT
[#29]
Ugh.  Again.  These people really play the part.  

Link Posted: 8/24/2017 1:12:21 AM EDT
[#30]
What a bullshit arrest. That seems like self defense to me. Maybe if local officers did their job that never would have happened.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 1:12:57 AM EDT
[#31]
I reiterate.

Good Drive.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 1:13:29 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote
Absolutely.

"Felony fleeing"?

What utter BS. That charge had better be dropped.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 1:14:06 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Felony fleeing?  Fleeing what?  They jumped on his car and fell off when he drove away.  He stopped for the police a block away.

Bullshit charge.
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 1:15:26 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Absolutely.

"Felony fleeing"?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Absolutely.

"Felony fleeing"?

Anarcho-Tyranny Baby.

Anarchy for them, Tyranny for us.

What we have in this country today, then, is both anarchy (the failure of the state to enforce the laws) and, at the same time, tyranny—the enforcement of laws by the state for oppressive purposes; the criminalization of the law-abiding and innocent through exorbitant taxation, bureaucratic regulation, the invasion of privacy, and the engineering of social institutions, such as the family and local schools; the imposition of thought control through “sensitivity training” and multiculturalist curricula, “hate crime” laws, gun-control laws that punish or disarm otherwise law-abiding citizens but have no impact on violent criminals who get guns illegally, and a vast labyrinth of other measures. In a word, anarcho-tyranny.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 1:17:29 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Innocent from the articlepictures.
View Quote
Fixed. People are literally blocking him from driving and putting their hands on his vehicle. They'll never convict him of "felony fleeing" for driving a block away then stopping where it was safe.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 1:20:53 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
"She said the driver of the vehicle - a white male - then drove away when two women and a man 'fell from the vehicle'. "

So they were on top of his car and he drove off?  No guilty!
View Quote
AND, the more important question we're all asking...did the reporter just assume the gender of the three injured?
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 1:21:34 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Bullshit charge.
View Quote
Yep, fuck anyone involved in his arrest/prosecution.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 1:22:04 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Pepper spray foggers installed under car...surrounded...deploy..
View Quote
You have those installed on your vehicle?
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 1:25:10 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Fixed. People are literally blocking him from driving and putting their hands on his vehicle. They'll never convict him of "felony fleeing" for driving a block away then stopping where it was safe.
View Quote
Not until after he spends $100,000 in attorney fees.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 1:28:27 AM EDT
[#40]
This reminds me, I need a better bush bumper
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 1:29:29 AM EDT
[#41]
There is a trans memorial???
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 1:35:57 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote
Dude stopped a block away, give me a break. They probably tried to stop him practically in the middle of the mob.

Cops looking out for the protesters again, like usual.

The police in these leftist enclaves are on the side of the people who fucking hate them because that's what their bosses are ordering them to do.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 1:40:01 AM EDT
[#43]
He crawled through the crowd at less than then a walking pace, with lights on, and horn blaring. They had lots of time to move out of the way, instead they stepped in front of him.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 1:41:33 AM EDT
[#44]
It's amazing.  The cops can pull him over in less than a block, but they can't stop the assholes who are blocking the street.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 1:42:30 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Dude stopped a block away, give me a break. They probably tried to stop him practically in the middle of the mob.

The police in these leftist enclaves are on the side of the people who fucking hate them because that's what their bosses are ordering them to do.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep, as much as it pains me to say this, Individual Officers and Soldiers may be "Us", but their Political Masters are definitely "Them".

They (the individual officers) need to realize that their bosses are gonna sell them out to the mob to save their own ass.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 1:42:50 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
It's amazing.  The cops can pull him over in less than a block, but they can't stop the assholes who are blocking the street.
View Quote
Anarcho-Tyranny Baby.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 1:43:17 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Ugh.  Again.  These people really play the part.  

http://i.imgur.com/xJweu3B.png
View Quote
I rost!

Link Posted: 8/24/2017 1:46:21 AM EDT
[#48]
Does a trans gender woman have a dick?  I can't keep up.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 1:56:08 AM EDT
[#49]
"Plowed"?
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 2:04:41 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
There is a trans memorial???
View Quote
Cops killed a black trans today in the AO
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top