Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/18/2006 5:36:50 AM EDT
Car loaded with illegals hits Border Patrol agent

TUCSON, Ariz. An agent with the U-S Border Patrol was injured after he was struck by a car.
The agent stopped a 1995 Nissan just southwest of Tucson around 1 p-m yesterday.

Agency spokesman Juan Bernar says the car then suddenly pulled out and struck the agent.

Other agents found the car shortly after.

When the car headed toward another agent, one or more agents fired at it. The car then went off the road and stopped in a wash.

The occupants of the car were not injured. They were taken into custody.

The driver and one passenger are U-S citizens. Five passengers are illegal immigrants and will be deported.

The agent who was struck was taken to a hospital. He had non-life-threatening injuries.

___

Information from: Arizona Daily Star, http://www.azstarnet.com
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 5:41:59 AM EDT
[#1]
WOW just WOW!!
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 5:43:00 AM EDT
[#2]
So that's what it takes to get them deported. Sad.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 5:44:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Only 7 people in a Nissan?  That's not the "clowns at a circus" car packing I've come to accept from our spicy invaders...
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 5:46:39 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Car loaded with illegals hits Border Patrol agent

TUCSON, Ariz. An agent with the U-S Border Patrol was injured after he was struck by a car.
The agent stopped a 1995 Nissan just southwest of Tucson around 1 p-m yesterday.

Agency spokesman Juan Bernar says the car then suddenly pulled out and struck the agent.

When the car headed toward another agent, one or more agents fired at it. The car then went off the road and stopped in a wash.

The occupants of the car were not injured. They were taken into custody.

The driver and one passenger are U-S citizens. Five passengers are illegal immigrants and will be deported.

The agent who was struck was taken to a hospital. He had non-life-threatening injuries.

___

I call BS on this, they'll be back in the fields tomorrow!
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 5:49:24 AM EDT
[#5]
This whole story is a lie, they're just here to "do the jobs Americans don't want". They would never do anything criminal or illegal, they're a valuable resource that must be treated with conservation minded care.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 5:49:41 AM EDT
[#6]
what are they going to do with the "citizens" involved in this?
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 5:51:25 AM EDT
[#7]
That is just jacked up.

Max
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 5:56:41 AM EDT
[#8]
They are just running people over that Americans wont.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 5:58:13 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

You beat me to it!

-James
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 7:20:10 AM EDT
[#10]
I think that might constitute assault with a deadly weapon on LEO.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 8:17:32 AM EDT
[#11]
Trust me, in a few short years the tactics will be much worse.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 8:26:47 AM EDT
[#12]
The driver is going to be criminally prosecuted right?
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 8:34:59 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
The driver is going to be criminally prosecuted right?

No, he'll get a spot at the front of the line for an amnesty card.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 8:41:12 AM EDT
[#14]
Driver is a US citizen
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 8:41:28 AM EDT
[#15]
Build the wall.

ETA: (yes, I got a brick to send)
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 8:42:14 AM EDT
[#16]
That US Citizen driver should be sentenced to community service.  IED disposal in the sandbox sounds about right to me.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 8:44:44 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
That US Citizen driver should be sentenced to community service.  IED disposal in the sandbox sounds about right to me.

Very good idea.  I like.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 8:48:51 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Yep just hitting the BP agents americans won't
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 8:53:01 AM EDT
[#19]
Benefits to our society MY ASS.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 8:56:13 AM EDT
[#20]
how it should read:

Officers found the occupants of the car nearby with multiple gunshots to the head. The shooter was not found, nor were there any survivors.

The driver and one passenger arewere U-S citizens. Five passengers arewere illegal immigrants and will be deportedcremated and returned to mexico, postage due.

___

Link Posted: 4/18/2006 9:09:13 AM EDT
[#21]
"They may be unlawful immigrants, but otherwise lawful citizens" - Attorny General Gonzales
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 9:37:53 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Build the wall.

I got 47 cinder blocks left over from the new house. I'm in!
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 9:41:05 AM EDT
[#23]
The disappointing thing, and I'm not aiming this at the poster, just the news media, this happened on Sunday.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 9:49:47 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
"They may be unlawful immigrants, but otherwise lawful citizens" - Attorny General Gonzales

They may be reckless, dangerous criminals who assault federal officers, but they are otherwise lawful citizens.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 9:52:37 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Build the wall.

The Izzy's wall has been proven a success in curbing violence.
Dig the TR Avatar
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 10:12:47 AM EDT
[#26]
And we the libtards want these little stains to be in our county?  I have no problem with people using legal means to enter the country or become citizens, after all this is America.  If they are illegally then the began their life in the country as criminals.  Very few criminals can put their past behind them and become a contributing member of our society.  

Anyway I was called to pick up two mexican males at a local bus terminal who were suspected illegal immigrants.  After speaking with them and speaking with Border Patrol it was determined they were in the US illegally and I was asked to detain them.  Their English was poor, but we were able to communicate.  They said it was no problem, they will just return in time.   Off they went to Border Patrol.

The wall sounds like a good idea.  I donate a brick for every member of my family.

Mike  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top