Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/1/2011 7:53:47 PM EDT
"small team....killed in a firefight...."  
Can you imagine? Who were these badazz Mofos? Whatever details emerge, I cant wait for the book.  They must have been so jacked when it came time to kick in the door.  I want to hear it all!
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 7:55:12 PM EDT
[#1]
It was probably a member of his inner circle that we flipped in to becoming a CIA asset.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 7:55:25 PM EDT
[#2]
fuck that, I want the movie from Ridley scott
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 7:56:32 PM EDT
[#3]
it'll be on natgeo in 3...2...
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 7:56:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

No way man, I want the long drawn out truth of it that only an in-depth book can provide.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 8:00:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

No way man, I want the long drawn out truth of it that only an in-depth book can provide.

It'll suck-

Ch 1 intel briefing
ch 2 making a clone of the house out of plywood

ch 3, 5, 6,7,8 & 9 the million different rehersals and senarios that were run in the plywood dry run house

ch 10 live fire week

ch 11 the decision to fo

ch 12 fo'ed

The end
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 8:19:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It'll suck-

Ch 1 intel briefing
ch 2 making a clone of the house out of plywood

ch 3, 5, 6,7,8 & 9 the million different rehersals and senarios that were run in the plywood dry run house

ch 10 live fire week

ch 11 the decision to fo

ch 12 fo'ed

The end

Sounds like a must buy!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top