Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/22/2001 3:05:33 PM EDT
Finally stopped into the store today, and I must say that I am VERY impressed.

MGs all over the place!  I about wet myself when I saw a wall with an MP5a3, MP5K-PDW, HK51a3, G3Ka2 and G3 all in one row.  Also a couple nice M16s, including an M4 w/ 14.5" bbl., and a RR SAR48.  Many subguns (m10/11 variants and Uzis), some C&R including an MP40 RR gun.

And to top it all off, a couple m1919s (one in semi), and a MG42!

Also have a good assortment of preban's and other boring firearms such as Barretts and an AR50, (yawn).

Also very good people.  The folks working there were very friendly and very helpful.  As I am new to the state, I had many questions, and they walked me through everything, including some of Missouri's bizarre gun laws.

Anyway, if you live anywhere in the state of MO or even Illinois, it is well worth the visit.  I now have a new home!
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 10:46:58 PM EDT
[#1]
In case anyone is interested, here is their webpage: [url]http://www.csmetall-werkes.com/[/url]

Don't know how up to date this is, some of those firearms might not be in stock, but I know there is a lot more stock available in addition to what is shown on the site.  The prices aren't fantastic, but they are at or below current prices usually seen on Bower's.  Plus most of the guns were in very good or excellent condition.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top