Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 1/6/2003 3:57:14 PM EST
If anyone remembers, a month ago I posted here to get some info on getting a C&R. Well, looked in the mailbox today and there it was. Mailed application on Dec. 8, and got it today. Thanks to all those that helped (wish I could remember who, but search feature don't work for a poor bastard like me). One question to anyone who can help: Along with the license, it says to check my local laws for what I can buy and what I cant. Can someone fill me in on Maryland's C&R laws? I cant seem to find anything about this. This state is backwards. Thanks in advance!
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 4:02:52 PM EST
I bought four pistols last year and seven rifle this year. The rifles are in the mail and I can't wait to take them out to the firing line! [uzi]
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 4:09:04 PM EST
Congrats on your C&R Make sure to send coppies to Midway and Brownells They both offer discounts!! NHSPORT
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 4:22:14 PM EST
Congrats. Prepare to spend money. Some of my C&R favorites: [url]aimsurplus.com/acatalog/index.html[/url] [url]www.cdnninvestments.com/[/url] [url]www.samcoglobal.com/[/url] [url]www.southernohiogun.com/index.html[/url] [url]www.empirearms.com/[/url] [url]www.sarcoinc.com/[/url] There are others, but these are the first ones I thought of.
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 4:24:20 PM EST
Drop me a line and I'll send you a Word document with all the C&R vendors (plus Bronells & Midway) that I've compiled in the months since I've had my C&R.
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 5:55:35 PM EST
Thanks guys. Do I just send a copy of my C&R to all those companies?
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 6:00:54 PM EST
Originally Posted By kingfish: Thanks guys. Do I just send a copy of my C&R to all those companies?
View Quote
Yep, make many copies, sign them, send them out, and get ready to be well-armed and broke. [:D]
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 6:09:33 PM EST
Go to [url=http://www.cruffler.com]Cruffler.com[/url] and there is a sample letter that you can send to acompany your FFL.
Top Top