Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/4/2002 12:08:01 PM EDT
There is one spot on the Curio and Relic application I am a bit confused with.  

At the bottom of page one there is a space to fill in the name of the CLEO and address.  At the top of page two, there is a certificaton that all information is correct and a place to sign.

Now my question is, Do I the applicant sign there or is this for the CLEO to sign to verify that all information is correct?

For anyone that has filled out this form can you help me.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 11/4/2002 12:12:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/4/2002 12:16:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks Brouhaha.  My Bro in law is a Sheriff's deputy and I was just going to have him sign it.  Glad I didn't send it in.
Link Posted: 11/4/2002 12:20:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Dukota,

One other thing you're going to need is a new credit card with a large spending limit.  You'll find so many things that you "can't live without" to purchase with your new license. [:D]
Link Posted: 11/4/2002 12:29:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Thanks Brouhaha.  My Bro in law is a Sheriff's deputy and I was just going to have him sign it.  Glad I didn't send it in.
View Quote

Maybe the ATF wants the CLEO to sign the CLEO part.....

Scott

Link Posted: 11/4/2002 12:40:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Dukota,

One other thing you're going to need is a new credit card with a large spending limit.  You'll find so many things that you "can't live without" to purchase with your new license. [:D]
View Quote

I hear that.  I've already got a list going.
Link Posted: 11/4/2002 1:39:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Dukota,

One little tip to speed up the processing of your application.

BATF now requires a copy of Certification of Compliance with 18 U.S.C 922(g)(5)(B) "Citizenship Form" for all FFL and C&R applications but the instructions have not been updated to reflect this.

If you send your application without one, it will be put "on hold" until they go through the process of informing you and you return the completed copy.

Do yourself a favor, you can download a PDF copy here [url]www.titleii.com/pdf/5330-20.pdf[/url]

Good luck and have fun!

-xm
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top