Posted: 11/11/2002 4:42:20 AM EDT
[url]http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/786668/posts?page=1[/url]
Link Posted: 11/11/2002 5:00:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/11/2002 5:10:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/11/2002 5:53:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Gotta love Faldwell's speach pissing off that many people in the world.  Atleast there is proof that Moohamud was a terrorist piece of shit and that the religion that followed him has been the most intolerant hateful "religion" ever.  

Fuck islam.
Link Posted: 11/11/2002 6:03:07 AM EDT
[#4]
US has relaxed immigration laws from Canada. It has been that way for a long time. This is why you hear of immigrants coming by way of Canada.

Canada's economy is built-up around this. They attract cheap labor for their economy while those that could not immigrate directly to the US have an opportunity to do so. It is similar to indentured service. However, instead of being indentured to a slave owner, one is indentured to the Canadian government and the citizens who benefit.

If Canada did not do this, their labor rates would be comparable to the US. They also protect this system fiercely. This is probably the reason why we see these statements from their government.

Finally, the southern, or sur border is not the only one we have problems with. Most people are ignorant of this issue and most other government issues that need voter attention (too much free corn).
Link Posted: 11/11/2002 6:05:44 AM EDT
[#5]
You really need to study a bit more about Canada before posting.........
Link Posted: 11/11/2002 6:21:26 AM EDT
[#6]
isnt this aiding terrorists? fucking canada. bunch of idiots in charge there.
Link Posted: 11/11/2002 6:25:30 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
You really need to study a bit more about Canada before posting.........
View Quote

How about what the posts in this thread show us?

[url]http://www.glocktalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=113653[/url]

The majority of the Canucks posting there want their secret identities protected over our lives. Not the nicest "allies" to have.....

Scott

Link Posted: 11/11/2002 7:37:14 AM EDT
[#8]
Hey you will get no argument from me that our current government are a bunch of terrorist hugging goons!

I will be the first to step up to admit that..

However.....

Comments regarding economics and imigrants are a little off.

Specially since the vast BULK of immigrants to Canada come via....the good ole USA!
Link Posted: 11/11/2002 8:12:39 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Hey you will get no argument from me that our current government are a bunch of terrorist hugging goons!

I will be the first to step up to admit that..

However.....

Comments regarding economics and imigrants are a little off.

Specially since the vast BULK of immigrants to Canada come via....the good ole USA!
View Quote

True! Close to 70% of immigrants to Canada pass through United States gates of entry.

And it is a no brainer that our political leader's are total POS. The big reason why they support the middle easterners is that we have allowed so many into the country over the years it has created a large voting base and these liberal political scum bags will sell  their souls to the devil to get elected, kind of like most politicians anywhere. The parliamentary system in Canada has not allowed Canadians to elect a supreme leader, most people vote along party lines, and that is a major weakness in this country.

But make no mistakes the REAL Canadians of this country support our American friends 100%, we may not always agree on every issue but the United States has no better friend in this world.
Link Posted: 11/11/2002 8:16:02 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

[b]Lord Have Mercy![/b]

If things continue at their present rate, it won't matter whether you have any arguments left, [b]Stormbringer2[/b], for you simply will not be able to EXPRESS them.

Can you see that there is any hope that native Canadians, you know, ones that have resided there before....1990....can ever affect a change in this situation?

Or should we be prepared to have a 'Castro's Cuba' of enormous proportions on our Northern Border some future day?

I will not bash Canada any further than simply criticizing their immigration policies for now!

But HELL, our's in the US are EVERY BIT AS BAD!

You folks didn't have 3,000 folks killed from bad immigrants - WE DID!

Eric The(AndDoYouSeeMuchChangeHere?)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 11/11/2002 8:35:10 AM EDT
[#11]
I say after Iraq amd Asscrackistan our next stop should be QUEBEC!  LETS INVADE CANADA! For Christs sake Socialized medicine, the FRENCH, and they forced us to look at Geddy Lee!
I never did trust our "neighbors" to the North. They arent too far from Russia. If you know what I mean. And why dont they just call it bacon eh? I say we turn Toronto into a commonwealth and make Molson the national drink.
To all the Canucks here on the board surrender now so you may be spared, you will have a place with us as long as you stop saying eh and burn all your Rush albums.Surrender immediately at the Niagra crossing. I will be the rude American on the US side with the M4. FRENCH CANADIANS ARE NOT TO BE INCLUDED IN THIS AMNESTY! YOU GUYS ARE USED TO SURRENDERING GIVE SOMEONE ELSE A CHANCE! Also bring all your Large Breasted women with you. USA#1
Link Posted: 11/11/2002 4:26:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Dugster, we all know that, and thank you too.  Remember what those govt assclowns did to the exceptional sniper teams Canada sent in support of the war on terrorism in assganistan.

Thank you for being there when it counts.

And thank you for pre-ban toilets, (even though I don't have one yet)

TXLEWIS
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top