Parental views cannot override imperative of
                           tolerance, diversity
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 5:26:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Read my sig line.

Their target is children. Sickening.
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 5:29:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Great, now they're teaching in schools that homosexuality is OK. I missed where it said what age group.

That's just plain wrong.  If ya don't believe me, ask God.
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 6:18:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Thats not the worst of it..

Next week a teacher will return to work.....

It left on an extended vaction last year and it returning after a SEX CHANGE OPERATION over the summer...

Teaching grade 5!!!!

BC is a hell hole!
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 7:25:48 AM EDT
[#4]
If our school administrators ever try to push/teach perversion in our schools they better have war plans ready and they know it.

Link Posted: 12/29/2002 1:35:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Read my sig line.

View Quote

You can take your christian values and stick them where the sun don't shine.  Freedom of speech is a wonderful thing boomstick, something you obviously don't understand.

The world does NOT run on christian values buddy.  It may have in the past for this country, but times change and rightfully so.

I'll just wait for ETH's input.
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 1:49:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Well if I remember this country was founded, due to the fact people wanted religious freedom. I belive everyone has a right to practice religion, but please show me a religion that says homosexuality is ok? really I want to know, because any religion that says it ok for my son to f**k another guy in the A**, is a crap religion and has no place in our wonderful country, and im sure our founding fathers would agree with me.
               [soapbox]
           FREE

Quoted:
Quoted:
Read my sig line.

View Quote

You can take your christian values and stick them where the sun don't shine.  Freedom of speech is a wonderful thing boomstick, something you obviously don't understand.

The world does NOT run on christian values buddy.  It may have in the past for this country, but times change and rightfully so.

View Quote
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 1:55:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Read my sig line.

View Quote

Now you can read MY sig line!
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 2:15:04 PM EDT
[#8]
[b]Freefall-[/b]

Paganism, Bhuddism, Hinduism, with the latter actually promoting it in some regards.

To be honest I'm more worried about the epidemic of Catholic priests and other pseud-Christian religious leaders with a taste for the behinds of little alter boys.

It just goes to show you that God never ment the human creature to be monastic and celabit (sp?) if he tries he usually ends up some kind of frootcake.
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 2:52:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

I agree; the world certainly doesn't run on Christian values.  Understatement there.

In the next sentence are you saying:

1.  The country may have run on Christian values in the past, but times change and due to this, the country shouldn't be run on Christian values.

OR

2. The country may have run on Christian values in the past, but times change and times should change- times being no reference to Christian values.

Regardless, read Leviticus 18:22, pg.184, The Torah, 1985. (messed up that footnote, eh?)

To quote:
"The Lord spoke to Moses...Do not lie with a male as one lies with a woman; it is an abhorrence."

Freedom of speech is great.  But sometimes it ain't pretty.  I said that in another post.

When I was stationed in Germany, there was a retired occifer (? Fred Ward) who wrote an editorial on the last page of the Stars and Stripes.  This was when Klinton was pushing his "don't ass/don't tail" garbage.  Guy wrote his article about this subject and finished with, "next time you're in the shower room, look around.  Homosexuality ain't supposed to work."  Severely paraphrased, but the idea being the male reproductive appendage ain't made to go into the male feces removal system.  Needless to say, he was fired.  But the point was made.
Well, guess you can read the second line of my sig line.  Good luck MisterGreens.  You're gonna need it.

Link Posted: 12/29/2002 2:57:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
[b]Freefall-[/b]

Paganism, Bhuddism, Hinduism, with the latter actually promoting it in some regards.

To be honest I'm more worried about the epidemic of Catholic priests and other pseud-Christian religious leaders with a taste for the behinds of little alter boys.

It just goes to show you that God never ment the human creature to be monastic and celabit (sp?) if he tries he usually ends up some kind of frootcake.
View Quote

Oooookay! So catholicism is a pseudochristian religion and vows of celibacy is what drives men to buttfuck "alter" boys and these same vows to God "usually" makes them into "frootcakes"?[rolleyes] Where'dya get these ideas?  From the Annotated Standard Translation of the New Testament?   Reb, everyone's entitled to their opinions, but assinine views like the ones posted above would be better served at websites such as this one: [url=http://www.kingidentity.com//]WEARETHEONLYCHRISTIANSHERE[/url]

back to the original discussion, the problem with Canada isn't that they allow homo books in shcool it it that they  ban political parties and ideologies--such as those of some of our "christian" brothers here, and ban books that make some kind of subjective list of subversive content.I say you take the good with the bad.  Ban NO book.  Ban NO political pary.  Ban NO ideology. Let the fags march down mainstreet with the Nazis.  Let the commies rally with the John Birchers.  
If you want your kids to grow up right, teach them your values and pray to your godor gods that your offspring aren't predisposed to be homos.
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 3:36:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Well I guess god won't be saving their queen.

With great notice put on the little g used to spell god.
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 3:45:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Great, now they're teaching in schools that homosexuality is OK. I missed where it said what age group.

That's just plain wrong.  If ya don't believe me, ask God.
View Quote

the age group is all over the article.. Kindergarden.

Also notice this up in canada..

those crazy, insane canadians are at it again!
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 5:02:45 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep, just look at Americas disfunction today. That change you are talking about goes hand-in-hand with the disfunction.
Thanks for proving my point.
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 5:19:38 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 6:24:27 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep, just look at Americas disfunction today. That change you are talking about goes hand-in-hand with the disfunction.
Thanks for proving my point.
View Quote

Amen. Mister changing times must be absolutley thrilled at where our gun rights have gone over the last 35 years, no doubt in direct relation to this nation's sinking morals.
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 6:25:21 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I am not a bigot, and I couldn't care less what someone else does if it doesn't affect me.  But I was wondering:  Is the next book in the series "Winnie the Poo-Stabber?"

Duckin' and Runnin'![peep]
View Quote

Do you have children of your own? Or does what affects them not affect you?
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 6:28:45 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 7:46:46 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Read my sig line.

View Quote

View Quote

That's interesting, because it was Christian values that resulted in the belief of freedom of speech.

Also, Canada doesn't have freedom of speech, the government willfully censors and bans books that don't fit into the current liberal flavor of the day.

View Quote

And it's going to shit, interesting, ain't it?

View Quote

As will I, as I'm certain he will skin you alive.
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 8:03:13 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
the age group is all over the article.. Kindergarden.
View Quote

Uhh... What "age group" is it that attends Kindergar[red]t[/red]en in Canada?  Same as the U.S.? [:D]

Edit: spellcheck wouldn't work.
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 8:05:45 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoting the bible will do nothing for anyone's credibility, at least with me.

FREEFALLE6, who says there has to be a religion that says homosexuality is ok?  Couldn't homosexuals create their own religion, and then it would be ok?

Boomstick, what did I prove again?  I would like you to show me a direct correlation between declining christian values and infringements upon our rights?  Christians are the ones censoring the hell out of us and where has their credibility gone (at least the catholics).

All I am saying is that just because something doesn't correlate with christian values,it doesn't mean it is wrong.  I was raised christian and I do NOT condone homosexuality, however I try to be a tolerant person.  Don't condemn someone to your supposed hell just because he is gay.

Link Posted: 12/29/2002 8:10:39 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

What does Christian values have to do with a state trying to indoctrinate its children by stating that people with a brain abnormality are "normal"? This is a scientific fact that just happens to be in sync with the various religions of the world.
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 8:14:43 PM EDT
[#22]
9divdoc,
Where the hell are you?  You started this mess.
My credibility is shot and we're startin' to do the Billy Preston; "Will It Go 'Round In Circles."
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 8:23:54 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

What does Christian values have to do with a state trying to indoctrinate its children by stating that people with a brain abnormality are "normal"? This is a scientific fact that just happens to be in sync with the various religions of the world.
View Quote

It is a scientific fact that you are a moron.
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 8:33:42 PM EDT
[#24]
Science is the world's largest religion.
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 8:35:04 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 8:50:05 PM EDT
[#26]
Well, if it's levity we need here, then here ya go:

Why do gay guys wear ribbed condoms?
So they can get better traction in the mud.[:D]
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 8:59:03 PM EDT
[#27]
[puke]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top