Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 3/16/2005 8:02:27 AM EST
I got some bass lures for sale on ebay this is the question I got from a person in Korea:

Him:"It's excellent frog! Can you ship to South Korea? I'd like to buy these frogs as much as possible(amount under $100). I hope for you to ship to South Korea."

Me:I'm going to see how much it would be to ship and how difficult. How will you pay for them? Do you want to end the auction early and buy them now???

Him:It costs much that I would buy 4 frogs thru this auction.
I wish to cut down shipping cost by buying a number of frogs.
Tell me how many can I buy it at total cost within $100(including shiping cost and ect.)
I'm going to divide the frogs with my friends and members of snakehead(gamulchi) fishing-lovers' society.
If you sell a package of frogs at cheap or adequate price thru ebay, i'll buy in now.
Thanks.
Ahn.

What is he asking to buy the 5 I have or does he want more??? Is it a real hassel to send to South Korea???

Link Posted: 3/16/2005 8:04:37 AM EST
[Last Edit: 3/16/2005 8:06:14 AM EST by astro]
Sounds like he wants you to tell him how many he can get for $100, including shipping.

His English is better than my Korean.
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 8:04:54 AM EST
He wants to know how many you'll sell him for $100.
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 8:06:08 AM EST

Originally Posted By Da_Bunny:

I only have 5 and he knows that.
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 8:07:12 AM EST

Originally Posted By leadnbrass:

So charge him $20 each. Problem solved.

Link Posted: 3/16/2005 8:07:20 AM EST
Do this:

explain what payment terms you'll accept.

Next, give him options...1 frog, shipped, for $xx, 2 for $xy, 10 for $yy....

tell him to choose one.

Anyway....that's my opinion, worth what it cost you.

What would *I* do.....bar him from bidding. Too much hassle.
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 8:07:57 AM EST

Originally Posted By AvengeR15:

So charge him $20 each. Problem solved.

Link Posted: 3/16/2005 8:10:06 AM EST

But how much are you selling them for? He wants to buy as many as possible, and including shipping costs, wants to keep the total under $100. If you're asking $20 each, and shipping is another $20, then 4 would be what he'd be able to get for $100.
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 8:13:55 AM EST
[Last Edit: 3/16/2005 8:14:31 AM EST by Mantis_51]
He wants you to tell him where you live so he can send a check for more than 100 dollars and then tell you to send back the rest, however the check will not be good so you are out of the money. Or maybe he is looking for someone to help him spend the money that he got while working at a bank and the person with the account died and he wants to share the money.

JJ

He wants as many frogs as you can give him including shipping for $100 dollars. So if 1 frog is worth 25 and shipping is 5 then you have a total cost of 30 dollars, however he wants to save on shipping so if the all of the frogs cost 10 to ship then how many frogs can he get for 90. Just subtract out the shipping out of the 100 and that is how many you can send him.
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 8:35:36 AM EST
"Fiteen dolla."

"Fifteen dollars for both?"

"No, each you fiteen dolla."

Link Posted: 3/16/2005 8:41:14 AM EST
What we have here, little yellow sister, is a magnificent specimen of pure Alabama Blacksnake. But it ain't too goddamned beau coup.
Top Top