Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/7/2001 2:39:06 PM EDT
[img]http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1579439&a=12013278&p=49997949&Sequence=0[/img]

Nothing like a cold beer after a long day at work, the day before you leave for the shoot in San Antonio, getting all your babies ready for the trip!
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 2:42:22 PM EDT
[#1]
"Happiness is a warm gun. Bang bang shoot shoot".
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 2:44:56 PM EDT
[#2]
And WOW.......that is a baby!  Is that  14.5" barrel?  Nice pre-ban AR.  

OSA
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 2:45:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Damn, I had a six pack of Corona last week, but forgot the lime.
Looks like I need to take a drive.
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 2:48:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 2:51:40 PM EDT
[#5]
hmmm...alcohol and firearms

kinda a dangerous combination...ya think?

I know you probably put those together just for the sake of taking a cool pic, but it could give the NOVICE shooter the wrong impression of safe firearms practice.
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 2:53:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Old Spfld Armory:
And WOW.......that is a baby!  Is that  14.5" barrel?  Nice pre-ban AR.  

OSA
View Quote

11.5"  Yeah it's pre-ban alright, considering it's [B]Full Auto![/B]  (can't you see the sear pin?)

Yeah, there is better beer, but it's all that's left from the last bar-b-que.  And it was a "Mexican" bar-b-que.  We marinated a ton of chicken, grilled it, and then made chicken tacos, rice, beans, etc., and yeah, had corona.  I'm usully a Bud man.
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 2:56:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Thppppppppt! (full auto noise)
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 2:56:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
hmmm...alcohol and firearms

kinda a dangerous combination...ya think?

I know you probably put those together just for the sake of taking a cool pic, but it could give the NOVICE shooter the wrong impression of safe firearms practice.
View Quote

No, actually, I'm now on my 2nd beer and handling my 16.  But you will notice that there is no mag in it, no ammo in the house (nor anywhere near the weapon), and I'm not drunk (yet).

Hey, I understand the need for political correctness, so I'll add this disclaimer:

"Uh, please do not handle your weapon while drunk, uh, especially if it's loaded."

Oh, and if you smoke, get in line for some of that 3 billion dollars that PRK jury gave that guy today.  

Common sense is so uncommon these days.
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 3:07:04 PM EDT
[#9]
The gun symbolizes the coercive force stated in the 2nd Amendment. The absence of a loaded magazine represents the neutering of this right.

The lime symbolizes the American people on the plate of apathy, now divided by the knife of tyranny. The 1/2 lime is the sheeple, the 1/4 the gun "hobbyists".

The single slice of lime represents the true patriots being restrained by laws (the bottle) only applying to them and held with such contempt as to be equated the same as waste, represented by the yeast urine (beer).
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 3:18:47 PM EDT
[#10]
those are fuuun! a friend has one. LOUD!
i melted his sling to his front sight! better get some m-4 hand guards.

yours has a flattop, no less! whachya gonna put on it? i dream of one just like that with a colt c-mor. you rule dude!
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 3:23:49 PM EDT
[#11]
You forgot something:

A - Alcohol
T - Tobacco (missing this one in the pic)
F - Firearms

[:D]
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 3:28:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Geez...  I thought it was LordTrader's dinner.

I was getting a little worried  ;)
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 3:34:15 PM EDT
[#13]
Imbro,

LMAO!

Man, you think too much my friend.
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 3:43:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Imbrog|io:
The gun symbolizes the coercive force stated in the 2nd Amendment. The absence of a loaded magazine represents the neutering of this right.

The lime symbolizes the American people on the plate of apathy, now divided by the knife of tyranny. The 1/2 lime is the sheeple, the 1/4 the gun "hobbyists".

The single slice of lime represents the true patriots being restrained by laws (the bottle) only applying to them and held with such contempt as to be equated the same as waste, represented by the yeast urine (beer).
View Quote

LMAO!  Ok Embryo(glio), what's this, WWIII?

[img]http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1579439&a=12013278&p=50001104&Sequence=0[/img]

God, you really kill me you whacked out phuk!  I am regularly amused by your postings, next time you are coming through Dallas, drop me an email, beer is on me.
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 4:20:44 PM EDT
[#15]
Hey Ticonderoga:

Cool pictures!  Why don't you put a cigar in the picture?  Alcohol, Tobacco AND Firearms!  Who's bringing the chips?

Personally, I hate Corona.  I'm a Samuel Adams fan (both the person and the beer) but to each his own.  Enjoy your M-16 and your adult beverages.  

Regards,
SOL

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace.  We ask not your counsels or arms.  Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you.  May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."

-Samuel Adams

;-)
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 7:53:02 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Sons of Liberty:
Hey Ticonderoga:

I'm a Samuel Adams fan

View Quote

i know men who have killed for that
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 8:00:36 PM EDT
[#17]
Wow, that is a nice full auto, man.  Yeah, I see the sear pin right above safety-selector pin, now that you mention it.

I do have to agree with the disapproval of putting Corona and your weapon together in one picture - it sets a bad example.
Oh, no no, not because there is alcohol involved with a firearm...I just meant that Corona is the absolute worst beer on God's green earth.

Ask any true Mexican about their opinion on Corona, and they'll tell you it's "Mexican piss".  If you want a GOOD down-south brew, get a Dos Equis (Amber)...it's fun stuff.

Jewbroni~
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 8:07:21 PM EDT
[#18]
HEY GUNS AND ALCOHOL HAVE NO PLACE TOGETHER, STATISTICS TELL US THAT 85-90% of Gun Related accidents are alcohol/drug related. You guys are giving the anti-gunners the profile of the  bunch of drunk, dumb , rednecks. Nice Gun. Don't shoot yourself . If you are gonna drink, do not do it around your guns. Please we must set an example for good behavior if we ever expect the anti-gunners to come over to our side.
 -Chuck
[sniper]
[uzi]
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 8:07:49 PM EDT
[#19]
DID SOMEONE SAY SAM ADAMS

[img]http://wsphotofews.excite.com/023/rW/de/BY/pL69629.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 8:08:52 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I just meant that Corona is the absolute worst beer on God's green earth.

Ask any true Mexican about their opinion on Corona, and they'll tell you it's "Mexican piss".  If you want a GOOD down-south brew, get a Dos Equis (Amber)...it's fun stuff.

Jewbroni~
View Quote

Now finally a man with a head on his shoulders
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 8:12:39 PM EDT
[#21]
Goddammit lordtrader - one word for ya, RESIZE! Learn it, use it.

And get some furniture
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 8:29:00 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

And get some furniture
View Quote

No kidding, what is this, batchelor pad central?
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 4:35:45 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

And get some furniture
View Quote

Hey I got furniture:

32" Sony Vega
Sony DVD
Sony 555ES Dig Sorround recvr
Digital Cable

700Mhz Athlon PC w/ Color printer

I call that fully furnished apartment [:D]

About the resize deal I guess I do need to do that.
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 5:30:11 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 6:39:25 AM EDT
[#25]
I see Alcohol and I see Firearms, but something is missing here.... That's right, Titties! ATF!
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 6:53:10 AM EDT
[#26]
Here are some covered ones for ya.  

A pic of my girl SMG.

[img]www2.ravensoft.com/jakeworld/Women/Sarah%20michelle%20Geller/show8.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 7:31:54 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
lordtrader..you forgot to mention your much photographed TV tray![:)]
View Quote

NOT just a TV tray, its an ALL PURPOSE try. Here are some of the uses

Dining table
End Table
Reading table
Pic table
Gun cleaning table
Table for my joy stick
Foot stool and many more I haven't thought of yet. Best $15 I ever spent.
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 11:43:49 AM EDT
[#28]
That's Sarrah Michelle Gellar?  Looks more like a cross between her and Alicia Silverstone.

Oh well, still hot either way.

Jewbroni~
Link Posted: 6/10/2001 8:35:19 AM EDT
[#29]
I also think Corona SUkS da' big one!

Any beer that you haver to put a lime in to drink......

Also, what's the first thing they tell you when you go to Mexico? Don't drink the water!!! So why in the hell would you drink the beer made outta the water?  I don't think so!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top