Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 1/13/2006 7:12:46 PM EST
Lets say you have a AR style Pistol . . . could you have the rec. registered as a SBR, similar that you would have to do for a rifle style receiver?

Excuse my dumbassedness
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 7:13:51 PM EST
[Last Edit: 1/13/2006 7:14:09 PM EST by TheRedHorseman]
yes, it is pretty common for home builders to make a weapon, and keep it in pistol form until the form 1 comes back, then slap a stock on and enjoy the nfa lifestyle
Top Top