Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/12/2005 5:04:38 AM EDT
I was out taking pictures of the horses a few days ago and remembered to upload them this morning.  I had no idea the goof balls did THIS in the picture:

The one in the middle is "Miss Pretty", my very first horse.  I've had her since she was 2 years old (she's 13 now).  She tends to take life pretty darn serious.  On the left is her son, Wooly.  He tends to take life a LOT less seriously.  LOL  And of course... on the right is my other mare, Cinnamon.  She is a goof ball too.

Link Posted: 8/12/2005 5:05:44 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I was out taking pictures of the horses a few days ago and remembered to upload them this morning.  I had no idea the goof balls did THIS in the picture:
img.photobucket.com/albums/v414/Cowgalup/8-9-05006.jpg

The one in the middle is "Miss Pretty", my very first horse.  I've had her since she was 2 years old (she's 13 now).  She tends to take life pretty darn serious.  On the left is her son, Wooly.  He tends to take life a LOT less seriously.  LOL  And of course... on the right is my other mare, Cinnamon.  She is a goof ball too.

That is too funny!
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 5:06:50 AM EDT
[#2]
They must be distantly related to my uncle.  I don't think he ever had a photo of him taken where he wasn't making some goofy face.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 5:33:13 AM EDT
[#3]
LOVE it!!!!!!!!
That's photochoppable....stick in a "Neener neeener, thhhpppt" on top and anytime someone gets on your nerves...there ya go!
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 5:39:11 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
The one in the middle is "Miss Pretty".  On the left is her son, Wooly.  on the right is my other mare, Cinnamon.  

If I had horses like that, I'd name them all.........................

"Alpo".  
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 5:43:20 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
The one in the middle is "Miss Pretty".  On the left is her son, Wooly.  on the right is my other mare, Cinnamon.  

"Alpo".  

Be careful, next thing you know you'll be missing a few bodily parts, talking like that.

Link Posted: 8/12/2005 5:46:40 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Be careful, next thing you know you'll be missing a few bodily parts, talking like that.

Kidding! Just kidding! In fact, that one kind of reminds me of... Secretariat. Yeah, that's it, Secretariat.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 6:03:06 AM EDT
[#7]
I would send those pictures in somewhere for publishing.  They're awesome!    Patty
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 6:12:18 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
img.photobucket.com/albums/v414/Cowgalup/8-9-05006.jpg

They are absolutly GORGEOUS!!! I LOVE horses.  Where in NC are ya? I'm in Greenville, SC.  I love playing with horses :) I used to help my friend with her barn all the time.  I wanna poke their tongues LOL
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 6:20:09 AM EDT
[#9]
MrsBRF- I'm over near Raleigh.  That's great you got to help with the barn.    Horses are a lot of work- but it's fun work so it's enjoyable.

Patty..... you're on to something.  Every year at work, we have a photo contest.  Maybe I should submit this one.  There are different catagories for the pictures... maybe a humour catagory?

Link Posted: 8/12/2005 6:21:37 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Kidding! Just kidding! In fact, that one kind of reminds me of... Secretariat. Yeah, that's it, Secretariat.

From the look on Miss Pretty's face... she doesn't believe you.  

Link Posted: 8/12/2005 6:24:44 AM EDT
[#11]
Yeah, I love horses  Once I'm not pregnant anymore, BRF and I want to go riding and shooting of course haha.  

That should be in a "caption this" thread haha....the "mom" in the middle looks like shes going
"for the love of God, can we get ONE decent family picture?"

Link Posted: 8/12/2005 6:38:09 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

"AlpoElmers".  

Fixed it for ya
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 6:44:27 AM EDT
[#13]
Ahh.. the country.. open fields...horses...  feeding the horse quaker instant oatmeal (strawberry).
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 7:02:31 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

From the look on Miss Pretty's face... she doesn't believe you.  

Actually, by the look on Miss Pretty's face, ears laid back w/that look goin, I dont think she approves of the "kids" behavior!
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 7:05:12 AM EDT
[#15]
Were they copying the picture taker?

Link Posted: 8/12/2005 7:06:01 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Yeah, I love horses  Once I'm not pregnant anymore, BRF and I want to go riding and shooting of course haha.  

That should be in a "caption this" thread haha....the "mom" in the middle looks like shes going
"for the love of God, can we get ONE decent family picture?"

That's a good one!  "Children, PLEASE!"  Cinnamon is her half sister, Wooly her son.  So it is a family photo.  LOL

When is your due date?

Link Posted: 8/12/2005 7:09:13 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Were they copying the picture taker?

Probably!  

Link Posted: 8/12/2005 9:03:43 AM EDT
[#18]
I'm due January 28th I get to try and find out what it is next Wednsday.  I want a girl but I just KNOW it's another boy LOL
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 9:14:35 AM EDT
[#19]
Too funny. Just like kids.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 9:30:41 AM EDT
[#20]
 cute pic.  I am going to have to pringt that out to show my daughter; she'll love it.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 1:17:25 PM EDT
[#21]
Beautiful horses and a great photo!  I'd print and frame that one.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 2:28:59 PM EDT
[#22]
Ahhh man I want a horse now.

Great pic LaBelleRebel. Keep em comming.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 6:27:43 PM EDT
[#23]

For some reason that pic reminded me of an old flash annimation I had saved....probably an old dupe, but still cracks me up.

svt.se/hogafflahage/hogafflaHage_site/Kor/hestekor.swf
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 6:37:04 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

For some reason that pic reminded me of an old flash annimation I had saved....probably an old dupe, but still cracks me up.

love the pic--i want a pony too  

that animation is a hoot, scott
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 6:57:30 PM EDT
[#25]
lol What a great pic!
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 7:40:16 PM EDT
[#26]
Why the Long face?

hahah.  Because I'M A HORSE!

Some day I'll share some pictures of Wendy and I riding.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 7:41:10 PM EDT
[#27]
Beautiful animals LaBelle.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 8:37:29 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

RE: Lumpy's sig line....
<smiling my sweetest smile>

hmmmmmmmmmmm
<diabolical laughter>
<Uma>
I can be reasonable...it's mercy and compassion that I am lacking...........

Link Posted: 8/13/2005 8:40:52 AM EDT
[#29]
They are extremely beautiful LaBelle...In my next life I hope to come back as a horse that has a great sense of humor
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 9:34:37 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
They are extremely beautiful LaBelle...In my next life I hope to come back as a horse that has a great sense of humor

Sig...you're a gorgeous chick with a great sense of humor and (from what I hear) have a great singing voice.
I would give my left.....................arm to be able to sing!
Don't knock this life hun!
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 9:54:57 AM EDT
[#31]
thats awsome, one day i'll get me a horsey
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 12:13:10 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

RE: Lumpy's sig line....
<smiling my sweetest smile>

hmmmmmmmmmmm
<diabolical laughter>
<Uma>
I can be reasonable...it's mercy and compassion that I am lacking...........

I guess some have a broader definition of "vulgarity, hatefulness, and sexually oriented"...

Not that I want to spoil anything, but shouldn't the statement from the following ARFCOM usage policy be reworded considering the topics and lines of conversation that are permitted?  "In your use of these forums, you agree that you will not post any information which is vulgar, harassing, hateful, threatening, invading of others privacy, sexually oriented, or violates any laws." (Sorry for hijack)
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 7:31:24 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Hah!  Yes that is cute.  I remember seeing that about 2 years ago.  Had those lil' horses all singin' in harmony.    
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 7:05:38 PM EDT
[#34]

HA !   That's too damned funny !

Beautiful animals you have there ma'am.

Link Posted: 8/18/2005 5:43:30 PM EDT
[#35]
Thank you so much!! I needed a good laugh, Perfect Timing. They are beautiful critters. Ray
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top