Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/4/2006 1:46:06 PM EDT
I really hate having to sort through the 18 or so threads going on the first 3 pages about the RoP and the Cartoons?

That way there is a Centralized location for all of those type of topics.

How to deal with the RoP is a serious issue, we need to have one location for it.

Link Posted: 2/4/2006 1:49:16 PM EDT
[#1]
the forum would get locked the moment anyone started making any sort of general statements
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 1:52:21 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
the forum would get locked the moment anyone started making any sort of general statements

IBTL
That is a general statement.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 1:55:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 1:56:20 PM EDT
[#4]
It would be nice if GD got back to the usual worthless bullshit that I enjoy. Instead of shit about freakin jackasses from half way around the world from Texas whining about a freakin cartoon.

Link Posted: 2/4/2006 1:58:39 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I really hate having to sort through the 18 or so threads going on the first 3 pages about the RoP and the Cartoons

That's what I don't get.  You've posted in most of them.  

If he sees a thread, he must post in it.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 1:58:55 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I really hate having to sort through the 18 or so threads going on the first 3 pages about the RoP and the Cartoons

I have tried to avoid them.....but now they are staring to get titles like......"let me get this straight"

ETA...oops.....that was locked before I posted about it.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 1:59:04 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I enjoy reading them and posting but it would be much easierif they were all in one place.

One thing ARFCOM knows about is the RoP, we have much knowledge to share with each other.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 2:00:16 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

IBTL
That is a general statement.

I see your lock and raise you a banning for such a statement.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 2:05:27 PM EDT
[#9]
If we did get a RoP forum, we'd be labeled as a fringe hate group (add "white supremist", "militia", and "anti-government extremists" for good measure) by the libtards so fast you'd think we were in a time warp.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 2:05:33 PM EDT
[#10]
We already have one, it's called "TRASH".
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 2:07:41 PM EDT
[#11]
We used to have one called "Preban.com".
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 2:09:05 PM EDT
[#12]
there is a "religion" forum....
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 2:12:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Hey, no recruiting here bub!  
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 2:26:25 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
If we did get a RoP forum, we'd be labeled as a fringe hate group (add "white supremist", "militia", and "anti-government extremists" for good measure) by the libtards so fast you'd think we were in a time warp.

Uh, we are already.  FUCK THEM anyway, and with the same shit-covered dick the Ropers should get fucked with.

Oh and krpind, you just gave me a new sig line

Ooooooh, post #4,999.    I already know what #5,000 will be.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 3:14:11 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

If he sees a thread, he must post in it.

Jesus H Christ.   ( can you say that in a ROP thread or has the muslim Chuck Norris killed me aleady )

You have more posts in 1 month than I have since day one.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 3:15:37 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Uh, we are already.  FUCK THEM anyway, and with the same shit-covered dick the Ropers should get fucked with.

You gonna put that thing on someones cheek?
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 4:36:27 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You gonna put that thing on someones cheek?

He is never going to live that down.

Link Posted: 2/4/2006 4:40:17 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 2/4/2006 4:48:18 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Gee....got anything else to say jpman7?

My whole point of this thread is that I hate having to look for all the RoP threads.  I just want to be able to locate them easier.

Link Posted: 2/4/2006 4:55:25 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

I'm still not sure why my thread on the Danish Embassy burning got locked, but I would have to agree with your statement.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 4:55:52 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Hell, we probably already are labeled a "militia" site...

I have no sympathy for the Muslims as they bring this shit on themselves...

But I do not think a Muslim Hate Forum would be a good idea for the site.

Link Posted: 2/4/2006 4:58:18 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm still not sure why my thread on the Danish Embassy burning got locked, but I would have to agree with your statement.

Some asswipe decided to violate the CoC...that is why.

The froum would not be a Muslim Hate Forum, it would be dedicated to spread the values(or lack of) of the RoP.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 5:02:00 PM EDT
[#23]
Has Islam/Muslim in it.

IBTL?
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 5:06:15 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Some asswipe decided to violate the CoC...that is why.
The froum would not be a Muslim Hate Forum, it would be dedicated to spread the values(or lack of) of the RoP.

So if a ROP'er posted here about how he would track down and kill anyone at ARFCom who even thought about posting something bad about Islam, would that be OK?
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 5:08:01 PM EDT
[#25]
spamming
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top