Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/13/2017 7:04:38 PM EDT
Items of clothing you consider "high speed"?

Or notable outdoor clothing you've developed a fondness for because it does its job right...

Pics welcome.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 7:06:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Fishing, Hiking , hunting , building snowmen, showmobiling?
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 7:09:38 PM EDT
[#2]
I never leave my home without my Vickers Tactical hiking thong.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 7:16:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I never leave my home without my Vickers Tactical hiking thong.
View Quote

That's a loin cloth! Lose some weight!!!
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 7:20:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Kuiu makes extremely good gear, and you don't pay distributor markup.

The owner is also a friend of TrumpJr and a huge Trump supporter. Good freedom loving people.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 7:22:30 PM EDT
[#5]
I don't know about high speed, but the Sitka gear I own is lightweight, warm, and easy to move in. so far it's the perfect bow hunting clothing. I was a skeptic, but now I'm a believer.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 7:32:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Cabelas Gortex shell.  Can get up to 30-40 mph on the ski slopes in a tuck.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 7:35:11 PM EDT
[#7]
gay thread.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 7:39:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Since I quit smoking in 07 and MN passed law against smoking in bars.
My only hoodie I've worn the last two years is  100% wool in Timber Ghost pattern.

I'm thinking about a full zip version as well as grey hooded poncho some time.
Anti microbial naturally.  Just follow care instructions carefully.  Dry cleaning takes away from natural properties of the material.

http://gfredasbell.com/gfa_wool_clothing.php#1

All custom made by Fred's wife for under 100 bucks an item.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 7:41:11 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm an Arcteryx whore. They work pretty well in the harsh conditions of my basement. Cheeto dust brushes right off.

My favorite jacket right now is made by Kuhl.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 7:41:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Crye is good stuff. Really like the pants and shirts. OD green is about as close to civilian as you'll get though.

Arc'teryx is very nice for weather protection but they are one of the more expensive brands. They also make really nice collared shirts for people with long arms.

Salomon shoes.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 7:45:10 PM EDT
[#11]
I'm addicted to Lululemon.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 7:55:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Since I quit smoking in 07 and MN passed law against smoking in bars.
My only hoodie I've worn the last two years is  100% wool in Timber Ghost pattern.

I'm thinking about a full zip version as well as grey hooded poncho some time.
Anti microbial naturally.  Just follow care instructions carefully.  Dry cleaning takes away from natural properties of the material.

http://gfredasbell.com/gfa_wool_clothing.php#1
All custom made by Fred's wife for under 100 bucks an item.
View Quote

Those are pretty cool.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 7:55:41 PM EDT
[#13]
I've been hunting in First Lite stuff for few years now. Fantastic stuff. Wool is king on the mountain.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 7:58:58 PM EDT
[#14]
I work outside in the texas summers so all my high speed shit is designed for the heat.

I have developed a fondness for hanes xtemp boxers and golf pants. If you find the right pair they're about as durable as jeans, lightweight, breathe really well, and it helps me to look professional for when I have to stop busting ass and talk with a client.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top