Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/15/2005 11:03:39 AM EDT
Is there a special name for those heavy ballistic shields police sometimes use?

I think the name includes the word "bunker" or something like that.

Link Posted: 8/15/2005 11:08:44 AM EDT
It is a ballistic shield.

The term, "Body Bunker" is a registered trademark of PROTECH.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 11:11:08 AM EDT

Originally Posted By racer934:
It is a ballistic shield.

+1 Ballistic shield. (A pain in the ass to lug around IMHO)
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 11:30:03 AM EDT
Top Top