Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/2/2004 10:27:23 AM EDT
Hola!!! Se Viene el cumple de Silvina Geisetto, es el da 8 de Septembre los que dessen colaborar, pueden veros.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 10:29:34 AM EDT
[#1]

Hello! One comes fulfills of Silvina Geisetto, is gives 8 of Septembre those that dessen to collaborate, can veros.

Or so says babelfish.altavista.com.  
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 10:33:26 AM EDT
[#2]
HuH?

My boss and I just got this page.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 10:40:19 AM EDT
[#3]
nice try the working translation (as opposed to literal) is
Hello, Silvina Gisietto's birthday is coming up, its the 8th of September and anybody that wants to participate can see us.
I think, thats rough because they are using the Spain form of Spanish.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 10:44:19 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Hello, Silvina Gisietto's birthday is coming up, its the 8th of September and anybody that wants to participate can see us.

This went out on the nation wide alert system for system outages for my company. Somebody is going to get pinched for this.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 10:46:55 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Castellano.  It's either a funky form or there are typos (dessen~deseen).
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 10:51:53 AM EDT
[#6]
I was describing castellano in layman's terms. It could also be Gallego, or catalan with the type of misspellings it has. I was referring to the use of vosotros in "veros"
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 11:05:20 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Hola!!! Se Viene el cumple de Silvina Geisetto, es el da 8 de Septembre los que dessen colaborar, pueden veros.

Translation:  "ALL YOUR BASE BELONG TO US!"
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 11:07:10 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

This went out on the nation wide alert system for system outages for my company. Somebody is going to get pinched for this.

Castillian.    The  Spain form of Spanish. LOL!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top