Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/17/2002 11:26:58 AM EDT
[url]http://www.mojahedoon.net/vb/index.php?s=55fa5e1d6cb4be51ce8e3bd16f4e84ec[/url]

Try'n to read up on the world of nuts we will soon need to kill off but I'll having trouble getting the softwere to work right.

Help.
Link Posted: 10/17/2002 11:30:34 AM EDT
[#1]
i  gave it a quick look and it seems to be some radical drivel not unlike the DU. looks like a lot of irate wannabes. even saw some stuff on abduction techniques and such.

...i wouldn't waste too much time with it.
Link Posted: 10/17/2002 11:33:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Why the hell is there a Coke ad at the top of the page? Or is it an AntiCoke ad?
Link Posted: 10/17/2002 2:31:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Its Furn and has a pic ture of Usammmma so it must be destroyed.  In all seriousness Im guessing its some type of perhaps Bosnian? pro Islamic website.  The characters that make up the words look to be either arabic or cirilic(sp)

Im a LATAM expert so cant help much.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top