Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 3/27/2006 11:02:33 AM EDT
I've quit smoking about two weeks now. I've started running a mile to two miles a day. Pushups, situps etc.

What type of workout routine should I be doing everyday? No access to weights or a gym yet.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 1:24:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/27/2006 1:33:17 PM EDT by mags]
You really do not need weights yet ! gallon of milk is 8lbs IIRC do S L O W curls and other stuff w/2 of those. You say ONLY2weeks........Keep running!www.exrx.netEveryday....I do spinal cord strengenthening which is compromised of ALOT of leg work and stretching,twisting,bending,isometric-tension
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 2:02:05 PM EDT
Run. Push hard. Try to run a mile as fast as you can. Try to beat that record. Do this for the 2 miles. ect.

Pushups twice a week, if that. (Mon and Fri?). Do 3 sets, each set until exhaustion.

I usually let my muscles heal a week before using em again.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 3:12:20 PM EDT
I would do some wall sits for your legs. crunches for the abs. pushups at differing angles for the chest and tris. Try to get into a gym when you can. It will make a big difference.

www.wannabebig.com
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 7:15:56 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 4:42:35 AM EDT
So summertime is coming, why don't you build yourself a backyard gym.

Get yourself a tractor tire to flip. This is an all body workout.

Get a hunk of rope and tie it up in a tree and climb it. A great upper body workout

Get a piece of 6" plastic pipe about 8 ft. long, and a couple of glue on ends. Fill it with rocks or concrete and carry it around. An empty beer keg filled with water also works nice.

Push the car around for a while.

You don't really need to go to a gym. All you need to do is get motivated.

Top Top