Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/25/2004 6:17:04 PM EDT
A friend of mine has a chance at a Franchi O/U Falconet but needs to know the worth of the gun so he can decide if he wants it or not. The fellow who is selling wants us to find out what it's worth. To be fair to him we want to find actual value.  
If you have a way to check I'd appreiate the help. Or point me to a site that will give me info.

Thanks!

Some other info about gun:
Quails engraved on side silver
Numbers found on receiver  CAM70 K,G, 480  Serial #2.007.8XX
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:20:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Go to gunbroker.com or usagunsales.com and do a search.  That way you will know the highs and lows people are asking.  Then just pick the lowest price you see on those two sites.

edited to fix internet site names
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:21:21 PM EDT
[#2]
or try www.gunsamerica.com
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 5:20:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 5:33:46 AM EDT
[#4]
the last one i seen went for around 500-600 bucks used.  there a pretty gun. does it have the gold inlay. Ronald
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 1:31:57 PM EDT
[#5]
No, Silver. I checked a few gun value books at the NRA bookstore today and it's worth from $410 to $525 in the VG category.
Thanks again for the responses XGunBunny, Pangea and rmdye!
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 1:39:44 PM EDT
[#6]

Your best source of value information is the Blue Book of Gun Values.

It uses the much more accurate % of Finish system versus the antiquated and inaccurate NRA system. Still, local price variations hold sway.

This is an out of production foreign gun. Not to say this is bad, you just have to understand the deal- I own and love my Model 3000 !

A big factor is the gauge. 20 gge and .410 bores can add 25% to the value.

There are several Falconet models, the "S", the field, the skeet, international skeet, std trap, international trap.

Most likely it is "The Field" model, and in pristine 100% condition it would bring maybe $600 at full gun shop retail.

I can not recommend one single book more highly than the Blue Book of Gun Values

Hell, almost any O/U is worth $600.

Doc @ M&A Parts
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top