Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/8/2006 6:33:23 PM EDT

I am trying to find one.  when I was around 12 or 13 (1993)I used to own a couple of them.  Now I ma trying to find one for nostalgia purposes.

If no ones knows, are there people who search for this kind of stuff for a living?  Someone I could hire?
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:36:47 PM EDT
[#1]
NICE.. i had the black larami mini UZI.. pre-orange.  my buddies down the street had the full sized uzi, and the rambo m-16 water gun.

oh man.. those were the days.  we would do drive by's on our huffies and schwinn bmx bikes.  iirc 1985-1988 some were in that area.

my guess is they were a laramie product or however you spell it.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 7:47:41 PM EDT
[#2]
I had the orange one!  I don't know who made it.  I loved that freaking thing.  They didn't sell spare magazines that I could find though.  I modified mine to take 7.2V rechargeable r/c car batteries.  Later on I made the most accurate nintendo zapper ever out of it, complete with ghost ring sights.

ETA found you this, though everything seems to be out of stock.

www.kapowwe.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=WaterGuns
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 7:51:52 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a pre-ban Uzi
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 7:52:17 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
NICE.. i had the black larami mini UZI.. pre-orange.  my buddies down the street had the full sized uzi, and the rambo m-16 water gun.

oh man.. those were the days.  we would do drive by's on our huffies and schwinn bmx bikes.  iirc 1985-1988 some were in that area.

my guess is they were a laramie product or however you spell it.

yep larami
I remeber those
I twas 1985 as i rember that was the year my sister grad HS
I guessing  the neon ones  came later as all mine were black with no ghey orange tips either
that when i had mine  I had a UZI and MINI UZI and something that  looked like a Tec 9
gwd i rember they used to run ads on sat cartoon for those
they sure the fuck don't advertise toy guns now

I checked ebay apprently the same company made the orginal super soakers but no F/A suirt guns on there
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 7:56:09 PM EDT
[#5]
I still own two of those. I think I still have the box some where.

One gun I made into a AR pistol and the other I cut the stock off and put in a wooden dowel to have a longer stock.

Both guns are not Krylon black.

I also had an UZI and Tec-9

My bud had an AUG
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 7:58:34 PM EDT
[#6]
I do remember that it was NOT made by entertech, though they did have a cool line of battery operated water guns.  I went through a couple of the entertech water hawks A.K.A. TEC-9s, and a couple of the saturators, which was an orange pump shotgun thingie with AR-15 looking magazine.  I even had a saturator mounted M203 style on the AR for a while.  The water hawks and the AR suffered broken-off triggers due to shitty casting and stress risers in the plastic, which is why the AR ended up becoming a nintendo zapper.  I lost it in college somewhere though :(
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:00:06 PM EDT
[#7]

sweet just like i had

ebay1

ebay 2
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:01:02 PM EDT
[#8]
I had one of those, they rocked!  
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:02:53 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
sweet just like i had

ebay1

ebay 2

#2.. wow my childhood of drivebys on my huffy is coming back.. w00t
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:13:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Someone on another board said its made by Newbright or New Bright.  But I cant find anything on them either.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:21:28 PM EDT
[#11]
new bright is still around, they make the oversized basic radio controlled vehicles you see at kmart and walmart.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:23:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Maybe Stickman could paint your real AR-15 to fulfill your bygone childhood?
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:35:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Hell, it looks better than the SIG 556.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top