Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Posted: 4/17/2016 6:37:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/17/2016 6:41:27 PM EDT by Mah_lee]
Seems half of the people interviewed are delusional and the other half are just trying to be polite and p.c.

Video:

The difficult questions, answered by college students

They're a bunch of wet blankets if you ask me
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 7:13:33 PM EDT
Why don't they ever stop me on the street and ask ME these Fucking questions?

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 12:10:30 AM EDT
A country that deludes itself so badly, that they can't even identify what is in front of their eyes....  They are ripe for conquest.  

Their tolerance won't keep them from being put up against the wall and shot by the invaders, who have no such delusions.  Perhaps, they can convince their attackers that those aren't real bullets being fired from their guns...  Oh.. Too late.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 12:13:28 AM EDT
Of course he can.

And they better let him play in WNBA if he wants.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 12:15:52 AM EDT
Hah

that was a good video, it really put them on the spot
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 12:17:56 AM EDT

7 year old, 6'5", Chinese woman.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 12:22:31 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 12:57:49 AM EDT
Which of those young women will be the first to holler "PERV!  GET OUT!!" when a guy goes in their locker room and strips down?
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 1:34:41 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/20/2016 1:35:22 AM EDT by 3rdpig]

I feel sorry for those kids, I can't see them ever really finding a firm direction in life, they're going to be forever stuck with the feels of other people.

In my experience one of the most important things a person can learn is how to become comfortable in their own skin.  And maybe I'm getting too old to understand, but deluding yourself into believing you are something that you most definitely are not, whether mentally, surgically or both, and even getting the government to enforce that delusion, isn't the right way to go about it.

But I also don't care what other people do unless they force their crazy on me.  Which of course, is exactly where we're going.

And he should have asked the black girl, "What if I told you I was black?".

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 1:51:36 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/20/2016 1:51:50 AM EDT by Castillo]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 3rdpig:
I feel sorry for those kids, I can't see them ever really finding a firm direction in life, they're going to be forever stuck with the feels of other people.

In my experience one of the most important things a person can learn is how to become comfortable in their own skin.  And maybe I'm getting too old to understand, but deluding yourself into believing you are something that you most definitely are not, whether mentally, surgically or both, and even getting the government to enforce that delusion, isn't the right way to go about it.

But I also don't care what other people do unless they force their crazy on me.  Which of course, is exactly where we're going.

And he should have asked the black girl, "What if I told you I was black?".

View Quote

I agree.

They are so terrified of offending anyone by having an opinion. They have never been allowed to think critically, just forced to mindlessly regurgitate the progressive talking points. They probably don't have the ability to even understand what the interviewer was trying to get them to see.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 2:15:55 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/20/2016 2:17:22 AM EDT by jestice75]
Conservatives need to start using liberal antics to defeat these laws, but we don't have the stomach for it.

If roles were reversed, the liberals would organize and have 50 year old men showering with elementary girls, and we'd be rid of the laws protecting self-identity immediately. Of course, no decent conservative would ever stoop to such insanity.

And if the line isn't drawn at 6'5 Chinese woman, I self-identify as president of the United States. I'm going to move into the White House and write up a bunch of executive orders. Challenge me and you're a bigot.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 2:25:35 AM EDT
Originally Posted By thawntex:
Hey!

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1859839_.html
View Quote

I need to throw up the penguin symbol, maybe he'll do me a solid and lock the original thread
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 2:34:44 AM EDT
They're sick........in the head.  But, since they're college students at the University of Washington.  Well, I'd expect that they'd be somewhat TARDED.

Aloha, Mark
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 2:51:08 AM EDT

Originally Posted By ma96782:

They're sick........in the head.  But, since they're college students at the University of Washington.  Well, I'd expect that they'd be somewhat TARDED.

Aloha, Mark
View Quote
Funny how that shit never happens when I'm on campus. I can guarantee my answer as a UW student would have been edited out. I probably would have started laughing in his face and telling him good luck with his future stay at Western State Hospital.

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 3:47:20 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Mariner82:
Which of those young women will be the first to holler "PERV!  GET OUT!!" when a guy goes in their locker room and strips down?
View Quote

Im not a perv.  I just have a dangling vagina, descended ovaries, and unformed boobs.  Stop judging me.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 3:55:21 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/20/2016 3:58:37 AM EDT by waterglass]
One day, people like this will make up the majority of teachers, lawyers,  judges, and politicians.

People like this don't just happen, they are created with a purpose.

The purpose they serve is to end freedom, and the regress back into slavery.

there will be blood.
Top Top