Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/23/2005 9:48:56 PM EDT
Can\Will a photoshopper create a smiley avatar for me?

I can probably do it with a camera(I have a big headsized smiley candle somewhere)
but first, I was wanting to see what the photoshop artists could come up with

This with a short billed black bdu army hat on it (you can do it without the big smile)
www.uscav.com/productinfo.aspx?productid=7676&tabID=1

it seems like it would be difficult to make the bill show up(from the front)

Thanks in advance for any attempts
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 7:57:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Bump

Just kidding, it has been the first topic for almost 24 hours, heh
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 7:06:37 AM EDT
[#2]
YOU WANT AN AVATAR?  WITH A BDU HAT?  

GO TO THOSE SITES THAT OFFER FREE SMILEYS FOR YOUR EMAIL.  FIND ONE THAT'S GOT THE LARGE ONES, NOT THE SMALL EMOTICONS LIKE YOU SHOWED IN YOUR POST.  FIND ONE THAT YOU LIKE AND SEND IT TO ME, VIA EMAIL  I'LL GET AROUND TO PUTTING A HAT ON IT FOR YOU...

Link Posted: 9/14/2005 1:42:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 6:53:07 AM EDT
[#4]
i'll have to see what I can do.  you want a black background or should we change it to something else so the hat shows up?
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 10:13:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Sorry for the delay
I didn't see this in my active topics until just this minute

I will go look for a larger smiley tonight
(without a large smile)

Thanks
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 11:17:07 AM EDT
[#6]
that smiley is fine, the smile is fine.  i can change the background, just wanted to know what you wanted it changed to...

Link Posted: 9/15/2005 11:51:07 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
that smiley is fine, the smile is fine.  i can change the background, just wanted to know what you wanted it changed to...

Don't really know without seeing it, maybe blue?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top