Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/18/2003 6:02:56 PM EDT
Not that i really want to, I don't.

But after reading threads about 'is it OK to wear' threads about T-shirts, M-65 field jackets, and high and tight haircuts, I figured it'd be interesting to ask permission from a bunch of guys that have neither the authority to OK or deny me.
And If I DO wear this stuff, who the hell is going to beat me up and/or put me in jail?

Last time I checked, I was a US citizen, and this was (supposidly) a free country.

And although I have no desire to dress in woman's clothing, I'm STILL gonna keep the mistletoe attached to my shirt tail.
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 6:06:34 PM EDT
[#1]

Can I wear pink panties, spike heels, a garter belt and fishnets?

As long as you stop painting those fugly pictures in my head, do as you will, just stay out of my sight, PLEASE !!!!!!
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 6:12:10 PM EDT
[#2]

As long as you are wearing them in conjunction with a Seeing Eye Cat mission, be my guest.

I await the story!
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 6:13:46 PM EDT
[#3]
About 20 years ago, 5 of us King crab fishermen put on such an outfit to have our picture taken for a Christmas card.

The cutline read: "Now we don our gay apparel."

But, then again, I've always had a warped sense of humor.
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 6:14:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Boy, you folks sure do get bent out of shape, when people make fun of your Wannabe-Rambo, Dress-up outfits.

Go back and read the thread.
No one says you can't wear these things.
We just think you look stupid wearing your Wannabe-Rambo, Dress-up outfits-and we'll say so.
Is that OK?
Or do you insist that when you play dress-up, that nobody be allowed to make fun of you?
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 6:16:45 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I'm STILL gonna keep the mistletoe attached to my shirt tail.

I wonder how long it'll be before someone else gets this.
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 8:44:57 PM EDT
[#6]

Its only OK if you have ate subway today.
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 8:52:41 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Its only OK if you have ate subway today.

You have my permission.
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 8:53:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Dear Doctor Ruth,
I have a big gaping sore on my penis that hurts when I put it in the cat.
What should I do?

Get a dog.

Link Posted: 11/18/2003 8:55:24 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I'm STILL gonna keep the mistletoe attached to my shirt tail.

Link Posted: 11/18/2003 9:38:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Are you kidding?  Hell no! You didn't "earn" it!
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 9:50:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 10:25:18 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Dear Doctor Ruth,
I have a big gaping sore on my penis that hurts when I put it in the cat.
What should I do?

Get a dog.

Link Posted: 11/19/2003 5:18:57 AM EDT
[#13]
as long as it doesnt have "USMC" or my emblem stamped on it i could care less. looking like a tool is your business.
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 6:22:11 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Not that i really want to, I don't.

But after reading threads about 'is it OK to wear' threads about T-shirts, M-65 field jackets, and high and tight haircuts, I figured it'd be interesting to ask permission from a bunch of guys that have neither the authority to OK or deny me.
And If I DO wear this stuff, who the hell is going to beat me up and/or put me in jail?

Last time I checked, I was a US citizen, and this was (supposidly) a free country.

And although I have no desire to dress in woman's clothing, I'm STILL gonna keep the mistletoe attached to my shirt tail.

Jrzy.......

Skipper, I don't give a shit what you wear.....
But I wouldn't wear THAT get up around some of the guys I've been yo sea with!!!  
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 6:24:15 AM EDT
[#15]
just stay away from the marpat thong.....

-HS
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 6:31:27 AM EDT
[#16]

Do you have the legs for them Sweetie?
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 10:17:13 AM EDT
[#17]
Pic,
I've been looking forward to the next Pgh beer and pizza get together but I'd have to keep on walkn on if ya were dressed like that. Although I guess it'd be alright if you were carrying a Pink Cav-arms AR. Hmm that would be quite the picture for the new MKII lower advertisemnet. I understand you point though and don't see the big freaking deal on people wearing what they want. I could go on and rant about us believing in personal freedom and how childish it is to throw a fit about someone wearing military clothing but I won't. Hey what color mpart did A.P. wear in Heat again????
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 10:20:47 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

This is still a free country....By all means, wear what you like.....and don't forget to post pics.
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 10:28:59 AM EDT
[#19]
You, or anyone else for that matter, can wear whatever you/they want, but I reserve the right to point and laugh if it amuses me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top