Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/24/2002 9:10:43 PM EDT
OK, For you guys who shoot Perry, what's you're favorite resturant?  I'm sitting here sipping on some Mon Ami wine I brought home last year and thinking about the mouth watering steaks at Mon Ami.  I'll definatly go to the Oak Harbor Hotel for their prime rib.  And don't forget about Phil's world famous spagetti.  

I also hope to fill the car with ammo from the CMP.

I'll be shooting the pistol phase.  I can't wait,  how long till Perry????

Anyone else on this list going to Perry for Pistol???

Link Posted: 4/24/2002 9:42:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Oak Harbor has SWEET ASS PRIME RIB!!!!!
i usually just swill down some tacos at that place just off commercail row, can't remember the name though, you know the one with the ugly waitresses who speak broken english.

if perry only had 3 gun...........
don't think i'll be doing any 600 or 1000 yd with my bushmaster shorty 16 incher, m4 and standard outofbox xm15.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top