Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 5/7/2001 8:28:25 PM EST
I saw in guns magazine a camoflage type netting, Almost like a sock stretch over an ar15 with holes cut out for round ejection, etc. This looked like good stuff for varmint camoflage. Do you know where this type of stuff is offered?
Link Posted: 5/7/2001 10:06:21 PM EST
dont know about that stuff, but you can buy some fabric camo cloth (or a cut up old BDU) and cut into 1" strips and wrap it around the gun AKA ghillie style
Link Posted: 5/8/2001 7:29:46 AM EST
i did that to ghille mypaintball gun. it looked freaking awsome. i used to ahve a link to a site that showed how to make a ghille suit. use earthcolors like dark green and brown strips of burlap. one inch wide strips, shred some of them more, put it all on a sort of gunsock with mag well and ejt port cut out.
Link Posted: 5/8/2001 7:35:37 AM EST
Top Top